+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The confusing minds of men...

The confusing minds of men...

Me and my ex have kind of being seeing each other on and off by distance since we broke up 3 months ago.
    We hadn't seen each other since then and were more off than on.
    This weekend (an off period) I was in his town and saw him at the pub Friday.

He decided he missed me, told me he still loved me and acted all boyfriend-like in front of all his friends and everyone. He put his arms around me, kissed me, held my hand. We talked for ages.
    All his friends and other guys around the town told him he was silly for breaking up with someone like me (major confidence booster for me!)

On Monday morning, before I left I went to his house. He kissed me and cuddled like we used to, acted all boyfriend-like again, put his hand on my leg when I drove him to work (like he used to). His friend said he shouldn't have seen me because he was afraid he 'would f*** me around again'. When we were cuddling on his bed that morning he said we couldn't be together properly right now because of the distance, but we would revisit it when we are back at uni in 3 weeks.

He messaged and snap chatted that day until I finally had driven home. The next day I heard nothing and questioned him in a text. He said 'i'm at work, I'm not doing it on purpose, I'm just busy'. I know he isn't big on texting and things but I thought that I would have heard something from him in the last week apart from him liking a Facebook status and single word answers to some texts. I just don't understand him!?

Now he has come out and said he has had anxiety and lack of positivity since Monday. He says he isn't sure why, but I feel like he is having doubts about us because I left even though he was perfect when I was there.

If he is anxiuos then he is worrying about his future. If he is having doubts he is just not there. Be honest with yourself and him. Ask him what his intentions are and be willing to accept the aswer.