+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am just too shy !

I am just too shy !

Hey guys as you can tell by my name I got this problem kind of everyone has...being shy !

Well there is this girl I really find attractive, but the problem is that she doesn't know my name nor my age etc.. She's just the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my whole life, and I am literally crazy over her. I know for a fact, that I don't love her but I constantly think about her, the way she laughs, talks, smiles and the clothing she wears. She is like an 11 out of 10 for me. Honestly I have never felt something like this before, because I have being in relationships and in one very serious one, but after the last relationship I had difficulties to find back into my daily routine without her next to me, if you know what I mean. I went through depression lost my job and moved back to the UK. I had a girlfriend in Germany btw.

Back to topic, I still remeber the first day I saw that girl, which drives me crazy, it's like a movie for me I still know what she was wearing and what she said, we nearly walked into each other. The problem is that I have being seeing her ever since every now and then, at one point I just gave up because there is no point.
    I went for a long holiday to Australia and came back in January, and saw her again after such a long time and she looked at me, like she was shocked to see me around again. I always see her at the same Shishalounge, I reguarly go to with my friends. She smiles at me and looks at me, but we never had conversation, it's always just a hi and bye, when we see each other. She sometimes stares at me, from what I have noticed, and at one point we just look at each other like a starring contest, until one looks away or starts talking to their friends.I have never experienced this shyness before, I am a very open and funny guy who gets along with everyone, but it does not work for her. I have composed a song about my situation, because I rap and uploaded it to youtube, where as she does not even know that I did nor that the song is about her. I thought writting it down and making rhymes, will cure it but it does not.

One the day, when I have mastered my song I went for a smoke with a friend of mine at 12pm. She is usually not there around these times, she is usually there around 6 during the week. But she was there and as soon as I have taken a seat she started smiling at me, I don't know wheather it was the reason, because I looked at her or the fact she actually likes seeing me. My favorite song came on and I started to dance with my friend a bit, and she said to her friend see these crazy dance moves, where as I replied What crazy dance moves ?! And she stopped talking. I then said have you ever seen me dance ? ( I have being dancing HipHop for 8 Years), and she said no and her friend said Are you gonna demonstrate, and because I am shy when it comes to her I said no. I usually dance whenever I feel like it, I am so not shy when it comes to rap or dance but only when it involves her. And I don't know what to do because she does not stop to give me those eyes and smiles and looks. I sometimes start singing in the background very quiet just like lypsync and she stares at me and smiles...please guys help me I don't know what to do ! and how to handle this situation.

Is someone familiar with this situation ?

she holds eye contact and smiles at you? she wants to know you.
    put it this way, what is the worst that could happen by talking to her?

Quote Originally Posted by PK1984 View Post
    she holds eye contact and smiles at you? she wants to know you.
    put it this way, what is the worst that could happen by talking to her?

Dude I just can't convince myself to walk up to her, because she is really such a pretty girl....I am convinced by myself that I am an attractive male but I just don't think I am her type. It almost feels like she knows that I am her type but I can't be the one because I am 170cm tall and slim build. -.-

maybe she likes 190cm muscle bound men. maybe she likes 150cm bald men with false teeth lol.
    don't ask don't get