+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am just too shy...

I am just too shy...

Hey guys as you can tell by my name I got this problem kind of everyone has...being shy !

Well there is this girl I really find attractive, but the problem is that she doesn't know my name nor my age etc.. She's just the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my whole life, and I am literally crazy over her. I know for a fact, that I don't love her but I constantly think about her, the way she laughs, talks, smiles and the clothing she wears. She is like an 11 out of 10 for me. Honestly I have never felt something like this before, because I have being in relationships and in one very serious one, but after the last relationship I had difficulties to find back into my daily routine without her next to me, if you know what I mean. I went through depression lost my job and moved back to the UK. I had a girlfriend in Germany btw.

Back to topic, I still remeber the first day I saw that girl, which drives me crazy, it's like a movie for me I still know what she was wearing and what she said, we nearly walked into each other. The problem is that I have being seeing her ever since every now and then, at one point I just gave up because there is no point.
    I went for a long holiday to Australia and came back in January, and saw her again after such a long time and she looked at me, like she was shocked to see me around again. I always see her at the same Shishalounge, I reguarly go to with my friends. She smiles at me and looks at me, but we never had conversation, it's always just a hi and bye, when we see each other. She sometimes stares at me, from what I have noticed, and at one point we just look at each other like a starring contest, until one looks away or starts talking to their friends.I have never experienced this shyness before, I am a very open and funny guy who gets along with everyone, but it does not work for her. I have composed a song about my situation, because I rap and uploaded it to youtube, where as she does not even know that I did nor that the song is about her. I thought writting it down and making rhymes, will cure it but it does not.

One the day, when I have mastered my song I went for a smoke with a friend of mine at 12pm. She is usually not there around these times, she is usually there around 6 during the week. But she was there and as soon as I have taken a seat she started smiling at me, I don't know wheather it was the reason, because I looked at her or the fact she actually likes seeing me. My favorite song came on and I started to dance with my friend a bit, and she said to her friend see these crazy dance moves, where as I replied What crazy dance moves ?! And she stopped talking. I then said have you ever seen me dance ? ( I have being dancing HipHop for 8 Years), and she said no and her friend said Are you gonna demonstrate, and because I am shy when it comes to her I said no. I usually dance whenever I feel like it, I am so not shy when it comes to rap or dance but only when it involves her. And I don't know what to do because she does not stop to give me those eyes and smiles and looks. I sometimes start singing in the background very quiet just like lypsync and she stares at me and smiles...please guys help me I don't know what to do ! and how to handle this situation.

Is someone familiar with this situation ?

Hi KidShy and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Thanks man !

You should post this somewhere else itll get more answers but welcome to the forum

Oh okay thanks I will do !

Welcome to the forum Don't be shy