+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: she is upset about last night

He didn't say it was missing. Perhaps he could verify one way or the other.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i think you saying "alright lets f uck" is what did ya in with the gf, she probably kept hearing you say that in her head after and it overrode the back rub you gave her. what did she do for you before having sex kiss you bj anything if she did nothing why is she complaining lol least she got a back rub. something else is bothering her ask her again.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

It's not your job to read her mind. If she didn't tell you she wanted something, then you did nothing wrong. Her vagina isn't some magical gate that you have to jump through hoops to get to.

It also sounds like she did absolutely nothing to contribute to the sex experience.

It might be wise to start looking around for another lover if this is going to be an ongoing issue with her.

I had some time to think more on this, and what I see is the GF got insecure about their relationship and was testing him to see how he would react to her saying "lets f uck now". She just assumed he was only in it for sex because he jumped right in there after she said it. Squirrely immature girl's game and probably her period is coming soon would explain a lot. I have a friend who's GF did the same crazy shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12