+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why was he trying to brag to me about his new relationship?

Why was he trying to brag to me about his new relationship?

I dated a guy who treated me horribly since October till December. He didn't start treating me bad until December and until I decided to stop having contact with him in February. Before Christmas, he told me we were just friends, nothing more, don't take us serious. In January he gives his friend my number and then tells me to go out with him. He gets mad at me when the friend says I was "Shy" when his friend was the one who was "shy". I was told I better not be "shy" the next time we go out. He did plenty of things to make me feel bad or upset and mad

Anyways, I am completely over the guy, I do not want to be with a man who treats me horrible. But for some reason, last night he had to text me at 1:30am. He started to say he was really happy, and I broke 10 days not talking to him by asking "why?" and he responds " I met a new friend who is the nicest guy I ever met, He took me out to dinner and he took me to a fair, I had a real nice time... I think I am love"

Why would tell the person who almost became his girlfriend this? He also asked me why I haven't called him and I tell him that I was mad at him because of what happened and he responds " I told you i'm in love ok... and I'm very excited because next week Wednesday I am going to hang out with my new friend again" I don't know what being in love has to do with me being mad at him but okay...

Like I even care, but it was my fault because I had to respond to him.. Anyways, why would he try to brag to me about his new friend. Plus, he told me he wasn't into guys like that but clearly he is now because he said that he is in love( not that its a bad thing but he told me while we were dating he only liked girls..).. I very confused as to why he wanted to tell me this also. Should I be mad too? I feel kind of mad...
    Last edited by abc1; 04-03-14 at 06:04 AM.

Really? you are still talking about this chump? just block his number like I told you to, and never ever read any of his messages if he uses a different number. Good god who cares what he is trying to do, he's out of your life already. What's wrong with you, haven't got anything going on in your life that you have to dwell on this guys manipulation??

Change your own number so he cant contact you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

@abc1

When are you going to get over this guy? You posted about this same guy days ago, same question i guess. And you got a lot of response and good advice from people. Honestly, i think you got issue your self and not this guy.

If you ask me, it sounds like the guy is a loser. He contacted you to tell you about this new relationship because he wanted to rub it in your face. Why else would you tell an ex about your new relationship when you are no longer in contact otherwise? I would block this guy in any way you can, ignore him if he tries to contact you otherwise, and move on with your life. You deserve better than a loser like that.