+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I consider a weird guy for not wanting Causal sex?

Am I consider a weird guy for not wanting Causal sex?

I just wondering anyone have the same kind of mind like me. Once I got to know this girl very well, small dates for 9 month, not officially in relationship. One day we stay overnight in a room at a friends party, from hand to waist then very intimate. We cuddle. then she wanted sex, I said I not ready.

I didnt felt that trust and I don't want my first to be so casual...

I thought she will accept me and so I confessed to her few days later and she rejected me with maybe. I tried to stay on but she went to the Hot and cold character, few months later I gave up.

I am not religious or conservative, I just think that sex shouldn't be causal without commitment. It should be a special moment between a couple.. lol is this weird for a guy mindset? My mates called me pussy and wasted that chance are they right?
    Last edited by Kranee; 04-03-14 at 12:44 PM.

It's something I would never admit to that's for sure. As for the girl, to be rejected by a guy is pretty damaging, and now she thinks you are weird, but whatever.

If you want to save yourself for someone special that's fine, but you NEED to stop with the light dates. You shouldn't have wasted your time seeing that girl for 9 months ( 9 month! omg!), because it was casual. You should have told her you want something more serious right at the get go not 9 months later. She felt lead on just like a girl would do to a guy. You played it bad. Next time if you are not feeling it by the 2nd or 3rd date, move on, don't mislead a girl again.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say you were a puss for not taking the cookie when it was offered, I am calling you a pussy for not making the relationship official or for just moving onto someone who wants something official.

For that pass 9 months she gave me a lot of mix signal... I did confess... but she rejected me..

It's not strange for a guy to not want sex after 9 months of dating, it's strange for anyone. I mean, if you didn't feel that she was "the one", surely you would have realized it after much less time than 9 whole months.

Your mates are sexist and dumb, you shouldn't listen to them.

People are always talking about sex, contraception, stds etc-nobody really teaches young people about the emotional aspect and it is there for both men and women. You have just as much right as a girl to say no and you should stay true to yourself regardless of what your friends think. My bf doesnt believe in casual sex either and hes not religious. There are plenty of men who would rather be comitted and there is nothing abnormal about that.

You shouldnt waste so much time though. 9 months is too long. If your seeking commitment then find a girl who wants that too and you can speed up the process a bit by telling her early on you want a relationship
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She probably thinks you're weird......your friends do too. Nothing wrong with it....youre just different then most
    Last edited by surfhb2; 05-03-14 at 11:51 AM.