+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,

My name is TheGentleOne. For personal matters, I'll not reveal my real name.

I'm a guy and this is a brief description of me and my love situation as it is now.
    I used to be shy years ago, but I've abolished this ,,disease" because I was able to see my positive and negatives aspects of my character and I accepted them. I'm intelligent, ingenious, inventor, perspective, ambitious and content with my life. I'm an inventor because I create new technologies, I'm pushing the boundaries of the current collective knowledge. I'm perspective because I like staying in bed and think about everything, relations, friends, new concepts, etc using whys and hows. I'm ambitious because I want to follow my father's footsteps and become as successful as he is in my eyes. I'm content with me, because I understand that we are here on this very planet to do nothing else but be happy and love everyone. I have times when I'm outgoing and times when I the exact inverse.
    I'm a good lover, I care about people, a lot actually. I have sometimes problems expressing my feelings, not because I'm shy or anything like this, but because I don't realize when it's the time of expressing them. I like going out with my friends, I like meeting new people. Sometimes I like staying at home and just watch movies or read a good book. I had few girlfriends. I'm sad because most of them are superficial and want nothing else but the money. I have much more to say, but this ain't a biography. The bottom line is that I'm not perfect.

Following the tradition I saw here, I came here, because I have a crush on a girl. I'm still in high-school. I'm in the 11th grade, and she's a freshman, 9th grade. All my friends are trying to help me, but they are also confused about this one.

Thank you,
    TheGentleOne

Hello TheGentleOne, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"