+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl like me or is she just playing games?

Does this girl like me or is she just playing games?

ok so i met this girl about a year ago at a pub, she is 21 and im 23. We exchanged numbers and we texted pretty regularly, we only hung out once though due to our busy schedules. Now in the past month we've built a closer relationship pretty much texting each other every day, and we hung out 2 weeks ago, we went mini golfing and then for drinks, during drinks i mentioned that i wanted to learn french and she got excited and said she was happy she'd have a study buddy now. after drinks we went to my friends place close by and just hung out till about 4 am till i hinted she should leave, i walked her downstairs and she called a cab, she was kinda upset the cab came so quickly and before she got into the cab she kissed me, caught me off guard thought it was a friendly type hang out. since then we've been texting everyday and on tuesday we hung out again, we went for a drink and i pulled up to drop her off at her house at about 1am however she didn't leave my car till about 4 am, she just hung out in there with me talking and cracking jokes even though she had class at 8am the next day which she ended up skipping as a cause of being up so late, she kissed me again, not going to lie im really liking this girl now and think im catching feelings, now last night she messaged me and kinda went out of her way to to tell me that she was going out for drinks with her friend and her friends guy friends, was she trying to make me jealous? she was messaging me throughout the night but it felt like she was trying to make me jealous, she made a point of mentioning that she was with guys drinking.

just a guess here, maybe she's testing you to see if you do get jealous or to see if you will let her have a life of her own

Yea i got that, but it's a little immature of a tactic no?