+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Booty Calling

The nazis were sheep. They killed all those people coz "they were told to". They didnt question it-just followed orders and they thought that made it okay.. it didn't. Bastards
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    The Nazis were convinced that the Holocaust was a just, moral act.
    The ones at the top did. But every single Nazi? I don't think so. Those who actually believed that it wouldn't have caused pain to anyone (i.e. the insane ones) actually had good intentions, and so they weren't morally wrong, even if what they did was obviously heinous. All the others were bad persons, because their intentions were bad (they knew that they would have caused pain and decided to do it anyway for some ideal about superiority or something, or to "follow orders" as michelle said).

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    The ones at the top did. But every single Nazi? I don't think so. Those who actually believed that it wouldn't have caused pain to anyone (i.e. the insane ones) actually had good intentions, and so they weren't morally wrong, even if what they did was obviously heinous. All the others were bad persons, because their intentions were bad (they knew that they would have caused pain and decided to do it anyway for some ideal about superiority or something, or to "follow orders" as michelle said).
    I think you're purposely being silly at this point.

I do believe that morality lies in the intention, rather than the act. To me, a moral person is one whose intentions are always good, and an immoral person is one whose intentions are always bad. Real people are somewhere in the middle.

Your definition is useful to determine if an act is right or wrong regardless of the intentions, but rather basing the classification on the outcome of the act. I call them "acts that hurt people or the world in general" and "acts that don't hurt people or the world in general", you call them "immoral acts" and "moral acts".

Both definitions work, it just depends on which one prefers/decides to use.
    Last edited by searock; 26-02-14 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smila View Post
    how did this thread morph into morality and perception?? #Amazing
    Lord Darkshire must be on Holiday. He usually locks these kinds of things by now.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-02-14 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Changed a word
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No its fine. My wife and I have a male friend we call when ever we are in the mood for a 3some. He likes that we drive to his house have our fun and leave. We have been playing with him for 6 year off and on now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    He was quite amazing between the sheets, so I hope to booty call him regularly in the future. We did lightly discuss the possibility of such an arrangement afterwards, and he was quite keen on the idea. I took his number but didn't give him mine. I intend to just booty call him whenever I want while disabling my caller ID. Is that unbelievably selfish?
    I guess that would depend on whether or not he is answering, showing up, participating, and then laying there with a big goofy grin afterward doesn't it? Lol. I say if he is happy then you can relax and be happy; you're both getting what you want.
    Nevio

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was just about to ditch this thread until I saw KZ and Searock's awesome exchange. Made my day you two. Thanks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234