+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really like seeing this girl? How will she feel when I see her again after four mon

I really like seeing this girl? How will she feel when I see her again after four mon

there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in this community college I went to. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

I worked with her for about a year and my class ended in June 2013. In fall of 2013 I attended a university but I saw her around campus ( I already knew she attended there too) when I was going to meet up with a friend recently and chatted with her. I started getting these weird feelings about her
    now I find myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. One time I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her. Is this creepy? My friend says I am stalking.

honestly, I actually feel upset if I am trying to find her and I don't see her. I haven't seen her at all this month and I feel almost depressed and scared she might forget about me. She said at the end of last semester that "I'll see you"

I am not trying to get with her, Sure I have a crush on her but I compare that to someone getting a crush on their teacher or best friend's older sister or something, Nothing is going to happen, but she is too cool to never see again

I am an extremely shy person with a lot of anxiety. So that is why the fact that I receive attention from her makes me feel good

I might see her again on April 4th. Should I try talking to her then? Will she have forgotten me? Will she think I am creepy trying to talk to her

Your in denial. She is engaged so back off and find an available gf. If you lie down with dogs your gonna get fleas
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She probably has no idea that you even feel this way. I agree with the other posts, she is engaged so you probably should stop being infatuated with her. By your own admission, going out of your way hoping to see her hasn't been very healthy ("I actually feel upset if I am trying to find her and I don't see her"). If you see her in passing and want to talk to her - fine. Of course she will remember you but it will only be creepy and weird if you make it so.