+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm new here

I'm new here

Hey, my name is Anthony and I'm a straight male. I'm also a senior high school student. I'm really here to learn about anything to do with relationships. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be of much help to other members because I don't have a lot of experience yet.

What you need to know about me:
    I love science - I'm going to study Engineering next year and I want to eventually pursue a graduate degree in Aerospace Engineering.
    I love music - I play the drums, guitar and tenor trombone in decreasing order of interest.
    I enjoy smoking weed (it's legal here) with friends. Toking with my friends is a past-time, not my life.

Why did I mention toking? Two reasons: 1) it's part of who I am, 2) academic goals and "I enjoy smoking weed" are stereotypically not stated by the same person. I wanted to point out that I am a bit unique when it comes to high school students.

I'm a down to earth kind of person, which is why I mentioned it in the first place.

I am also relationship-challenged. My first and only (real) relationship lasted just a few months, after which I had no interest to be in a relationship again until now, which has brought me to this site . In advance, I'd like to thank anyone here for putting up with me (and as you've already seen, my tendency to ramble) and just spending the time to read this post.

Thanks!

EDIT: I should mention, after looking at my post, that marijuana is not legal in Canada, it is just legal in the particular place where I happen to live.
    Last edited by Fifty; 29-03-14 at 10:34 AM.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"