+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies I need your advice badly!!!

Michelle I will deal with it after she does but for right now your right all I can do is be there for her aand let her work it out no matter how long it takes I think part of the reason I thought about leaving her is because I don't get why she can't keep a baby this is the third one she's lost I just wish I knew what was wrong with her so the doctors could fox her
    Last edited by confusedguy1012; 31-03-14 at 02:46 PM.

She may seem like she's given up on life, but this is just her grieving. Honestly, it's hard for you to know how she feels when, while I'm sure you loved the baby/wanted to have the baby with her, it's not the same experience for you as it is for her. She had a life growing inside of her for all of those months, she was picking out clothes and toys and trying to think of a good name for it. When she looked down at her belly she'd probably think, "I can't wait to see your beautiful face." And now, all of a sudden, all of that has been ripped away from her. I've never had a kid myself, but I've seen friends and family members lose babies before they are born. It's a hard thing for a mother to face. Just give her some love and some space, and try talking to someone about how her behavior makes you feel. It will help you feel better, and help her because you won't be constantly frustrated with her actions and behavior. But remember just give her love and support. She'll snap back to her old self eventually.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123