+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated Situation

Complicated Situation

bit of a long story so stay tuned.. I went camping with two of my friends pretty recently and one of them brought along his girlfriend. His girlfriend brought one of her friends and her friend's boyfriend. We get pretty drunk and her friend starts making out with me saying she wants to be with me. I, thinking this is just drunken nonsense, leave her alone and don't see her for about a week and a half.(I'll call her "jane" to avoid pronoun confusion). Anyway after that camping trip I learn that "Jane" has broken up with her boyfriend from the camping trip and she almost immediately ask me to prom. I thinking this is my chance say yes, and a few days later I ask her on a date to the movies on Saturday. She says yes and I think its on, but on Saturday one of Jane's friends makes her tell me she only wants to go to prom as friends. I was a little heartbroken, but I figured I'd would be the better person and still go to prom with her. Low and behold I found out that one of my best friends (not her previous boyfriend or the other one with a girlfriend) from the camping trip has started dating her. He says it is still okay for me to go to prom with her. Also, today she did show up at my house and give me flowers. Honestly, I'm just upset and confused at this point. What do?

She gave you the flowers because she feels guilty about how this whole thing went down. Not enough to leave her new boyfriend though so don't get excited. Its just a kind gesture. If she wanted to be with you she would. Do you have anyone else you can go to the prom with? So that way you don't got to be bothered with her and can just cut her ass off. If not, just go to the prom with her and have a good time and make out with her and all that good shit and send her on her way.

Its sort of funny that she gave you flowers. Normally its the other way around. The guy gives the chic flowers. Don't let her make a bitch out of you cause that's where your position is headed in.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry darling...didn't realize this was the teenage forum.

Ignore the last paragraph. As I said, if you cant find anyone else to go to the prom with then go with her and have a good time but don't take her seriously. If you cant handle the friendship, then stop dealing with her. Good luck