+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I stupid for still wanting to be with her???

Am I stupid for still wanting to be with her???

I told this girl back in December how I felt about her. She said she really did like me too but was not looking for anything serious at the time for a couple of reasons. She ended the conversation though by saying "I hope you understand I am not crossing out the future between us". I took her seriously and It has been over four months since that day and we have remained close since. We always have a great time whenever we hang out whether its with others or just us. We have a lot in common. We can talk to each other about ANYTHING. Her parents, especially her mom, LOVE me and I know she talks about me a lot because the first time I met her parents, they knew A LOT about me even though we had never met before. And she even gave me a nickname, "teddy bear" (Even her mom jokingly called me it once)

One day, she will throw a sign or two that she does like me and the next day, I will feel completely friend zoned. I still try to do things that show that I like her but I am not sure if I am wasting my time. Should I stop trying or do you think my efforts could one day pay off? I am not putting my life on hold for her and I do hang out with other girls and am taking another girl to prom because, according to her friends, she does not want to risk things getting weird between us for whatever reason. But again, is trying to show that I still like her a waste of time at this point? I feel like if it was going to happen, it would have by now.

She has a lot of friends and a lot of them being guys. I know a lot of them like her and she knows because she has told me which ones have crushes on her. Why would she feel the need to tell me, someone who has openly expressed feelings for her, something like that? Like we have even discussed prom (not anything about us going together) and she has a whole list of guys she knows she would go with, she says just as friends. I don't get it.
    It seems like she thinks I don't like her anymore and just does not care about how I feel at this point.

You're going to get the same responses as the last couple of times you ask this. Re-read your old posts.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why would you want to exhibit feelings for this attention whore that leaves you bread crumbs to keep you around? You are wasting your time.....scratch her off your list.

- - - Updated - - -

btw being called "teddy bear" is one of those bread crumbs.

Yes you are being an idiot... for waiting for her to give you nothing.