+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Hi people!

What should I do? I used to like this girl, but lately I think I don't really like her anymore. She is getting close to one of my friend and I think they will end up dating.

I am very close friends with this girl and she is very caring and nice to me, but if and when she ends up dating a guy, it will hurt my pride and ego!

Should I stop talking to her? I somewhat do care about her and we are cool friends but I am not really attached to her anymore, so it won't really be difficult to break the friendship.

I just need to know how to do it the best way because I don't want to tarnish my reputation and answer too many questions because we are part of a closely knit friend circle!

Ask her on a date or dont be jealous if she dates others.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I already did, she refused, and who is being jealous. I don't give a damn about her. Its just, my ego being hurt. I am a popular student, people will get a chance to laugh at me if she dates my friend! I need to end the friendship in such a way that nobody blames me and my reputation stays fine!

Get another girl and no one will care about past.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You oooz with hurt and I'm sure everyone sees this anyways. Don't worry, everyone will think about it for a few mins and then forget about because it's not a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and don't worry once she starts dating this guy she won't have anything to do with you so you are off the hook.....you won't have to anything, it will happen on it's own.

- - - Updated - - -

So in other words, no one is going to give a rat's ass, but you. So relax, by next week everyone will be talking about exams coming up.

Let her go

I have, she doesn't let me go because I was her first friend!

Stop being friends with girls, stop friend-zoning yourself. If you like a girl ask her out, if she says no, then say fine, move on and forget her. Your making your own life more complicated by staying her friend
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I was her friend much before I started liking her, had I just liked her, asked her out and got refused, I would have never been her friend! Why on earth would I? This is what makes it complicated! She was like one of my guy buddies who I shared everything with! I don't know how I started liking her! She isn't really my type either!

Thats how you started liking her. Thats what I am saying. Men and women cant be that close without at least one of you developing feelings. Learn your lesson
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".