+ Follow This Topic

Thread: has he lost interest in us?

has he lost interest in us?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and a half, and until i changed job things were completely perfect

Things got a little difficult and we didn't see each other a lot,

but now he's changed his job and we both have weekends off together - but he never wants to spend time with me,

he wants to go to the gym, or out with his friends on a friday night its a "lads night" so i can't even talk to him then

i just want one day or one night of the week where he makes some effort for me and i'm just not getting it.

I just don't know is it because he's lost interest or is there someone else or does he just want to go out and seeing me for five minutes is enough?

it worries me because he's booked to go to Magaluf in the summer with the boys, and i just don't know if he wants to be single like his friend and get up to all sorts?

Maybe he just wants to do more things then be with you on all his free days. Does he see you on Saturday and Sunday?

Where have you booked your holiday with your female friends? Do you have any hobbies?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Unless you expect us to be mind readers we're going to have trouble answering the question. If I have an issue that's bugging me with my GF I talk to her. You know, it's called communication. You might want to communicate with your BF to see exactly where you stand.

The reason he's doing what he's doing is of no consequence. The only thing which matters is whether or not you're satisfied. If not, dump him
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.