+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Well I just wanna know do you think he likes me in any way?

Well I just wanna know do you think he likes me in any way?

So I am 14 and yes I am so young for dating XD. I was wondering about this guy... you see idk if i like him. Anyways getting off the question. It all started at the starting of first semester we met. We talked and everything seemed chill. Things then starting changing less talk. We moved seats for a new unit. I guess a month passed and we really didn't talk too much. The ending of semester him and his friend started to tease me but ohh it doesn't end there. First semester ended and came second guess what! He's in Religon. -.- He starts teasing me in front of his friends saying your beautiful and laughing at it and winking at me I barked back with snarky comments but of course it continued and then it ended. Every once in a while he would do it and then it died away. Oh and did I mention. My teacher is like this cool guy so he's pretty chill with everybody. He teased me along with my friend I liked him ik kinda weird but oh well. Well new unit comes and oops there it is! Sitting beside him(that teacher so evil). So lately we've been talking so yesterday he was singing for no apparent reason and then he touched my arm I was like O_o. Interesting...and then later on I was like "can I see your calculator" he says that you should never ask a man to see there calculator I'm like laughing rn XD ok and then the next day I was talking to the teacher and I say I love math(nerd) and he's like I like math too but I'm not that good at it. What do you think?

Yep, I think he likes you. He's making all sorts of innuendos, touching you, leaving openings for you to take if you want 'em... when he said "I like math too, but I'm not that good at it" he was probably hoping that you'd offer to help him with his homework.

Have fun.

If a guy goes out of his way to give you attention he likes you.....it's pretty simple.

Yes I think he likes you. If you're not sure if you like him, there is no point in this going further though.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)