+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is my ex like this

Why is my ex like this

I split with my ex last week, as I had a operation and not seen him for 4 weeks, in them 4 weeks all we did was argue all day, about pointless stuff and he didn't see what was wrong and blamed everything on me . We agreed to meet up and he wanted another chance which I gave him but he blew me out the next day. And didn't want to c me for another week so to me that shows how much he wanted that chance So I ended it as it was clear he didn't want to be with me,

After we split I said to him I hope it doesn't become awkward as we both work together he said there will things that will bug him which won't help and I said I won't ignore and if he chooses to then that's his issue.

Anyway today he came in all red walking fast and huffing then shouted at me . Snatched his key of me and stormed of I went there's no need to be nasty with me he then vanished hour or so later I get a text

Him: I wasn't being nasty I was trying to get out the way cos there was customers

Me: ok just felt like you did
    Him: nope, you prob will think so soon
    Me: Why
    Him: don't worry ill do it another day
    Me; if you wanna be nasty go ahead it only shows you up not me
    Him: not really lol

Now I don't get why did he text to say he wasn't being nasty the say he will be.

I do still love him so it does hurt. Just don't want any more hassle at work

he probably said that because you were being annoying by refusing to accept his explanation. When he sent the initial text telling you that you'd misunderstood him, you should have simply replied with "ok, fine". Even if you didn't believe him, this guy is an ex, and this battle was not worth you having.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Don't date co-workers.

don't text him ever again.