View Poll Results: Am I too fat to be attractive at this weight?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, iv seen worse

1 14.29%
  • Yes, you look too chubby

3 42.86%
  • You could lose a few but your okay

0 0%
  • Your a whale. And way too fat.

3 42.86%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: my new girlfriend is a chubby chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    You look morbidly obese and disgusting. Who are you trying to fool???
    fair enough im very chubby,but my girlfriend doesnt think im disgusting.

She will when she has to identify your body in the morgue after you die from a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She will when she has to identify your body in the morgue after you die from a heart attack.
    anyone can die from a heart attack, fat or not. these comments do not bother me in the slightest. i workout im not unhealthy im just chubby

Quote Originally Posted by samharvey View Post
    anyone can die from a heart attack, fat or not. these comments do not bother me in the slightest. i workout im not unhealthy im just chubby
    Why do you keep calling yourself chubby? Chubby can be cute. You're not.

Why do you keep calling yourself chubby? Chubby can be cute. You're not.
    thats your opinion you havent even seen my face? whats with all the hate just because im fatter i dont even know you. you just dont like fatter people

Ok you're right. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by samharvey View Post
    Sorry, there is no such thing as being healthy and fat. You were not designed to carry this much fat on you. Storing this much fat puts a tremendous amount of stress on your body. You are at higher risk of having high blood pressure, high resting heart rate, high cortisol levels, and everything else associated with that: stroke, heart attack, and so on.

The other posters here find dealing with you frustrating because you don't seem to be getting it. You are sacrificing your health and physical appearance over a girl.

At 209 lbs., (assuming you aren't over 6 feet tall) your BMI is over 30, or close to it. That does, in fact, make you obese.

Ok you're right. My apologies.
    im just saying not everybody thinks im disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Sorry, there is no such thing as being healthy and fat. You were not designed to carry this much fat on you. Storing this much fat puts a tremendous amount of stress on your body. You are at higher risk of having high blood pressure, high resting heart rate, high cortisol levels, and everything else associated with that: stroke, heart attack, and so on.

The other posters here find dealing with you frustrating because you don't seem to be getting it. You are sacrificing your health and physical appearance over a girl.

At 209 lbs., (assuming you aren't over 6 feet tall) your BMI is over 30, or close to it. That does, in fact, make you obese.
    i knew i was around the obese stage but i really dont feel unhealthy or feel like i look that big, the only differences to me have been clothes sizes and putting on my shoes =/
    Last edited by samharvey; 28-04-14 at 11:04 AM.

Your girl looks a bit crazy. Big eyes. You know all girls are silly you dont always have listen to them. After all you had this one silly chick who wanted you to be fat. All women are crazy, you just have to find one whos crazynes you love. Anyway you cant change your looks for every girl out there. In the end you just have to be yourself. It wasnt honest from your girl to met a thin guy and then change him. She could start with fat guy from very begining. Now this girl have some fck up idea in mind how you should be and your life is changed. Eventualy you will have problems because of weight. Like less active lifestyle. I can see from pictures how big strain it is on your spine to carry that belly. Very fat people have one thing in common - they eat when they dont want to.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Your girl looks a bit crazy. Big eyes. You know all girls are silly you dont always have listen to them. After all you had this one silly chick who wanted you to be fat. All women are crazy, you just have to find one whos crazynes you love. Anyway you cant change your looks for every girl out there. In the end you just have to be yourself. It wasnt honest from your girl to met a thin guy and then change him. She could start with fat guy from very begining. Now this girl have some fck up idea in mind how you should be and your life is changed. Eventualy you will have problems because of weight. Like less active lifestyle. I can see from pictures how big strain it is on your spine to carry that belly. Very fat people have one thing in common - they eat when they dont want to.
    My spine is fine carrying my belly. And of course I eat more. My girlfrrin feeds me until I can't eat anymore and them we have sex. Iv decided I don't care how day I look. It's other people's problem if they don't like how I look. I'm fat and happy.

Put on another 6lbs. May have gone too far

I'm now 215lbs. I tried to do cardio the other day to feel a little healthier and I managed ten minutes. I was sweating buckets and couldn't breathe very well. Worrying I may have gotten too fat to lose?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by samharvey; 21-05-14 at 03:05 PM.

Weirdo .

snckrs Guest
    Jesus God Almighty. Why the hell is everyone being so mean? Have some respect.

Look here samharvey,
    Help yourself out and stop posting pictures. The bottom line question is, do you want to be this big? Do you feel good about yourself? Do you understand the risks you take, by being that size? If you said yes to all three, then go ahead man. But if there is a part of you who doesn't want to be this size then you need to put a stop to it. Does ur girl cook or bake or something? Is she italian or something and love cooking?

The thing is, if he really just wanted advice, he wouldn't:

a) keep posting pictures, since they serve no purpose in that regard;
    b) keep asking the same questions over and over, even after we have all told him what we think.

The fact that he does leads me to believe that he is just doing it to get attention, in some weird way.

snckrs Guest
    Searock, I do agree with the picture aspect. If he keeps posting new pics, there is something wrong, and Ill withdraw my support. But some people were just being mean cause of the over weight aspect.

Now in regards to part B, some people just keep asking till they hear what they want to hear, or as you said its attention. One guy from india posted a question, smackie and I answered and a hour later he posted the same question in a different spot. Wanted to know how to Make a girl fall in love with him. I said you cant make someone, thats like forcing them to. He didnt like my answer I guess.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast