+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She sad her bestfriends name during sex!

She sad her bestfriends name during sex!

Hi all.

long story short . I have been with a girl now for 6 months, and everything is perfect except one thing... she has a best guy friend. They've been friends since they were born. They are very close and he is very important to her . They meet and talk phone very often. One thing that bothers me is that when they sleep over they sleep in the same bed. She says she always sleeps with clothes on but how do I know that ? She sees him as a brother she says that she could never even think about having sex with him. She has told me that when they were 8-9 years as they explored each other ... took and looked at each other's genitals :O and they kissed once in 12 years. She has been in relationship since she was thirteen , and last summer when she was 17, he says to my friend that its to shame that she has boyfriend else I would had had sex with her. A month later she dumped her boyfriend and lived with the huy friend in a few months before she and I met. I have always suspected that the two lies with each other. Have heard her girl friend said that the three have bathed naked once. When I asked her She’s says that this is wrong and that the only time he has seen her is when the three jumped trampoline in just t shirt and panties. I think she's lying to me. Then yesterday the worst thing happened... while we had sex so she moaned his name! I fly out of bed and said WHAT DID YOU SAY? Now I do not know what to do... I asked if they are having sex. she denies it completely and says they are like brothers and sisters and that she could never do that to me. But I think that she must have groaned his name before and screwed up. All in my head now spins and what do you think?
    Sorry for my English.

Go with your gut, if something doesn't feel right, something must be wrong. What your GF is doing with a guy friend is wrong. I have 5 brothers and I had never slept in the same bed with any of them even when I was younger. That's just weird. And to show your genitals with a male friend??? Man your GF is not quite right in the head.

And by the way, I have two teen age girls and none of them have shown their genitals to any of their guy friends.

Since when do brother and sister sleep in the same bed? Hes not like a "brother" to her at all. You need to break up with her. Why have you tolerated this?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Agreed. There is more here than she is telling you. If they have not had sex, he is most definitely fantasy material for her.

Yes, all of the above. She is absolutely crossing a boundary and now's the time to grow a spine.

I have a friend like this that is my age; I've known her for 15 years. We sometimes sleep in the same bed during sleepovers because it's platonic. That said, there is definitely some tension. At least one of them has at least thought about what it would be like to have sex with the other.

To be honest, I wouldn't even give her a choice. I would just get rid of her. I wouldn't want to be with someone who has so little empathy that she can't see why this is extremely inappropriate and hurtful. God forbid, if she ever gets genuinely angry with you, she'll definitely fu​ck someone else and think it's justified.

Go forth and find happiness.
    Last edited by KingZ; 30-04-14 at 05:33 AM.

Omg even if she's not lying to you she's obviously like's him waaaaaaaaaay to much that it's creepy!!!!!

Sorry but you must dump her !! It sounds like she's messed up

I have a friend like this that is my age; I've known her for 15 years. We sometimes sleep in the same bed during sleepovers because it's platonic.
    E.g. of girlfriend with dangly bits.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be curious to hear how her romantic boyfriend or your GF feel about you two sleeping in the same bed or, do you cut out that behaviour when you're paired up romantically?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    And by the way, I have two teen age girls and none of them have shown their genitals to any of their guy friends.
    I have one daughter and she wouldn't dream about sleeping in another guys bed whether she's in a romantic relationship with someone else or not. It's inappropriate. No matter how one tries to justify it as being "platonic." This is blurring the lines and this is why we have so many "I'm in love with my best friend" and "I don't know if she likes me more then a friend" threads.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I dont allow my daughters to sleep over their friends house, however, their girlfriends are welcome to sleep at our house anytime.

That's just my preference as a parent so I can have oversight as to what these girls are up to during sleep over nights. And NO boys allowed during sleep over nights!!!

I was the same way although I did allow her to sleep over at her best female friends house as their parents had/have the same values and rules as we do. I didn't want to be too restricting but I did want her to understand that you save sleeping with a boy in the same bed for when you're in a committed and exclusive ROMANTIC relationship. Not when you're with your "male girlfriend" (didn't use those words) because it just causes trouble in your romantic relationships. (usually always and as in the Op's thread that is just one of thousands just like it). Boundaries... discuss them and form them.

*Steps down off soap box*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by dani5566 View Post
    Omg even if she's not lying to you she's obviously like's him waaaaaaaaaay to much that it's creepy!!!!!

Sorry but you must dump her !! It sounds like she's messed up
    I'm going with this. They have been doing this crap for almost their whole lives. Even if there hasn't been anything real sexual, it's a sick attachment they have with each other. Frickin weird!

At least now you know what she thinks about during sex.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will