+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi NEED HELP!

Hi NEED HELP!

So basically I was at this event that one local college students were up to. When I and my friends were at this play site with paper planes ( I know it sounds horrible ), there showed a blonde girl with beautiful smile (she's a first year student) and she stopped to talk to her friend. When she sat a bit further, as my friends told me she was constantly glancing at me. I'm not some kind of Beautiful prince nor hideous hobo. I didn't have enough courage to go and talk to her ,because well... I'm only 17 and in 11th class . Recently I accidently found her on facebook, so please tell me should I text her or should I wait at least till 18th birthday half a year away ? I'm thinking that when I would write to her, she would laugh of my age and of me ...

This girl will be more impressed if you talked to her in person. Girls are attracted to confidence, and get turned off by cowards. If you want to maximize your chance to have this girl interested in you, you need to put your best foot forward and let her know you are not afraid of her. First impression will make or break how she feels about you. It takes 7 seconds for a girl to know if you are BF material or not, so this is why it is so important to give it your best. You want to stand out from the rest, so sending a FB message is what any other guy has done. If she is quite attractive, guys hitting on her on FB would be common, and easily blown off because she has never met them. Face to face introduction is key, so man up bro. She is just a girl, don't start sticking her up on a pedestal or you will never have the nerve to ask her out.

You see the problem I think is that When she saw me she thought im from some college too. By the way I can't walk to here and talk, because She's not from my school girl but from college and that college is really far... So my best chances to get to know her is by texting to her :// what do i do?

If her school is far, that would mean she is physically too far to have a relationship with. You are wasting your time if your time with her is limited. You need to realize LDRs are tough, cause all kinds of emotional doubt, and torture. If you can't physically be with her, other guys will find opportunity to swoop in and take her. A relationship over the internet via FB is down right stupid.