+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have I LOST her forever?

Have I LOST her forever?

Hi,

I'll write this post as short as possible.

Well, I have been with this girl almost 3 years and we have broke up about 6 weeks ago. I understand what went wrong in a relationship and truly regret that I wasn't mature enough that time. I have grown up and I still love her, always will no matter what..

I haven't contacted her for almost 30 days.
    - She blocked me on facebook
    - She blocked my phone number
    There is no way of communicate her.

However we see eachother in college "SHE ALWAYS LOOK AT ME" and belive me I know what kind of look is this, she miss me but "SHE WOULD NOT TALK TO ME" she's always surronded by her friends in college, sitting all together..

Once I walked to her and asked her if she would like to "TALK" but she "SMILED AND WALKED AWAY" then I just fallowed her few more steps and asked again "HEY, LET'S JUST TALK" then her friend stand up and told me that my ex girlfriend does not want to talk to me..

Now i understand, she probably told friends how NASTY person I'am so it would look bad for her if suddenly she starts talking to me..

She STARES at me whenever I see her,

My question is..

Do you think she still somehow CHECK my facebook? She blocked me but I check her facebook through "spy account" and she likes sad quotes but she does not post any statuses at all!..

I want to KNOW how to contact her?
    Does she still check my facebook?
    How can I get her back?

MY facebook seem like Im having so much fun in my life, Im trying to hide my emotions and I act just like her, we both act like we NEVER EXISTS FOR EACHOTHER..

It's sad and painful..

If you are doing it, she is doing it. I know all this spying crap is tempting but it's immature....

It's a done deal, it is over, respect her wishes to be left alone.

Get her back? you will have to let fate handle that. She will have to be the one to step forward if she wants you back. You can't make her.