+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do Next?

What to do Next?

Ok so I'm 23 and I've been dating a 21 year old girl for about 2 months now even though we met about a year ago at a pub party. We texted pretty much everyday however never really started hanging out till about 2 months ago because she went to europe for the summer shortly after we met last year. We text pretty much everyday and we have slept together. Now this past weekend we got away together for a night. She got a little drunk and starting talking about how if I had a gf she wouldn't mind and she'd still wanna be friends. And she kept talking about how her one friend called her a whore for just getting away with some guy (me). Is she hinting at me asking her to be my gf? I feel uneasy about it that's why i haven't asked her, she just seems like the type of girl I don't really know if i would trust; she's always talking about how guys are hitting on her, like every time i hang out with her, she drinks alot too and I don't know i just don't feel easy committing just yet, after getting away i'll admit I am developing feelings for her but I just don't know if it would work; i wanna just keep dating but it seems like after her little speech and mentioning that she wouldn't wanna be a side chick. what should I do?
    Last edited by jmange22; 12-05-14 at 05:28 PM.

Ok now that you have added more info-ill respond slightly differently..

if you dont trust her after two months, she drinks a lot and flat out told you shes slept with someone else whilst sleeping with you-why are you still seeing her?? Plus she told you that you can find another gf.. that pretty much says shes not that into you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Well she didnt tell me she slept with another guy, she was saying that her friend was being all judgmental cause she was going away with me. I just feel uneasy and would rather just keep dating casually, but that night she was drunk and pretty much was probing me about where we were going I guess?

When a girl mentions how guys are hitting on her all the time, she is trying to see if you will get jealous. She is fishing to see how you feel about her. The only thing you can do is have clear honest communication with her. Just lay it all out and see what she says.