+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my friend wants to date this cute guy?

my friend wants to date this cute guy?

My friend has started liking this guy she saw 3 months ago.
    I cannot say she loves him because she said she dont love him but does have a small attraction towards him.
    He is 28 years old. Reasonably good looking.
    He was an engineer before and has completed his engineering.
    But now he acts in theaters and shows as an actor.

He is a very different kind of person. He has worked in so many shows with so many beautiful female co actresses working as his onscreen wife/girlfriend but he never got involved with them romantically.

He just does not get affected or budged by beautiful women. He is extremely professional and though he is friendly with his male co stars, he keeps less contact with the females.

He is more intellectual. Likes to read books, concentrate on his work and improving himself and likes to read and stay updated with the news.
    He is also of reserved and serious nature though sometimes he likes to have fun sometimes.

He has no mother. His mother died many years ago. He has a father and an older sister who is married and has a child.

She likes this guy. But I am sure he is not the type to fall for a girl soley on her looks or personality. How to attract such a persons attention?

He is nice towards women but not really moved by their flirting or looks. Though he does appreciate beautiful actresses. He is not homo or gay.

How to attract such a person? What type of person is he?

You know a lot about your "friends" crush. How do you know he's not "homo or gay?" lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He might just be that way because he is not a perv and is a gentlemen and waiting for the right person all you can do is ask him out and see what happens. You cant force someone like you but u will never know if you dont try

Good-looking male, in theater, doesn't get involved with the women he's cast with?

Gay.

Maybe he finds women a distraction, and would interfere with his goals. Maybe he thinks relationships too fussy, too much drama...you never know he may perfer going to the rub and tugs for pleasure reasons.

He sounds FABULOUS!! * Jazz Hands*

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

U sure u don't want him for yourself Sam?