+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do when the guy you stops putting in effort..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    God there is no evidence to say he was abused. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill like. Jeez maybe he feels just as awkward and confused as OP.. why not just talk to him-get your answers-move on. Like I said you have nothing to lose
    It wasn't an analysis/ diagnosis.....it was a suggestion, mere possiblity. Everyone acts differently to abuse btw, not always cut and dry. It doesn't always cause horrendous behavioral problems, some don't have any affect from it.

I thought smackie was being humorous and trying to make me feel better...gosh people take things seriously. I'm pretty sure he was into me...he initiated pretty much everything except the sex. He initiated conversation first, first kiss,
    held my hand in public. (I HATE pda and avoid it in any form until I'm 100% comfortable with the person...which takes a long time for me). Yes, I initiated the actual act of sex, but not everything up until that point. I'm sure I came off too strong in that arena (I hadn't had sex in a year, by choice, and was pretty drunk. Probably embarrassed myself a little. Or a lot).

****, I think I'm the messed up one here.

- - - Updated - - -

And come to think of it, he initiated the second time now that I think of it!!

Please spare the comments about the drunk sex and not even being totally comfortable with him. I know I know. Stupid choices, but I'm at a weird area in my life that's mixed with complete vulnerability and complete freedom.

I think experience is the best lesson I could have taken. Lesson duly noted.

Jesus Christ! Would women please stop over over analyzing the simplest of things

Hahahaha point taken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12