+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me!!

Help me!!

so she's called me twice today.. i was in the theatre watching a film.. did not hear the phone ring.. i have her friend's phone which i borrowed from her as mine had broken.. this was about a month ago.. We broke up about a week ago.. she wants it back.. i dont know if i should contact her to give it back.. would not be too respectful if i send it through someone else.. anyway.. she is off facebook.. good for me.. and her whatsapp status says **** off.. pretty sure it was directed at me.. i deleted her number right back after seeing the status.. i don't know how to proceed.. help!!

Look if you truly threw her out of your heart, then you shouldn't feel the way you do now about her.....Because you are still afraid or shy to confront her, it shows you still love her even if she doesn't love you.....If she doesn't love you, then you still shouldn't be afraid or shy to confront her.....Just walk over to her and give the phone and be cool about it....whatever you do, don't bring up anything that had happened between you and her.....she may come around to saying something to you about the love you both had. Who knows you both may end up together again....it is obvious some Godly force wants to bring you guys together.....Just keep an open mind....that's all....If you don't follow through all the way with your love and affection you will regret it for the rest of your life just like me.....Love failure can hurt deeply like it does for me because I never told the love of my life that I loved to death and that she meant the world to be, because I was afraid of rejection.....

Quote Originally Posted by lovecarey View Post
    Look if you truly threw her out of your heart, then you shouldn't feel the way you do now about her.....Because you are still afraid or shy to confront her, it shows you still love her even if she doesn't love you.....If she doesn't love you, then you still shouldn't be afraid or shy to confront her.....Just walk over to her and give the phone and be cool about it....whatever you do, don't bring up anything that had happened between you and her.....she may come around to saying something to you about the love you both had. Who knows you both may end up together again....it is obvious some Godly force wants to bring you guys together.....Just keep an open mind....that's all....If you don't follow through all the way with your love and affection you will regret it for the rest of your life just like me.....Love failure can hurt deeply like it does for me because I never told the love of my life that I loved to death and that she meant the world to be, because I was afraid of rejection.....

I am doing the whole no contact routine.. It is helping me move on immensely.. I dont want to jeopardize thay..