+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I am talking to a girl that just got out of a year and a half relationship and I really like this girl. She has been single for like 3 weeks. I have known her for a while and went to prom with her my senior year of high school. Nothing happened then but now we have hung out a good amount recently. Last night we went to a small party and drank. she ended up coming home with me and we slept in my bed. i had no intentions of pursuing anything while she was slightly drunk but we ended up making out and being very hands on. she allowed me to finger her and she was hands on as well. In the morning she apologized and said that shes not that type of girl although i dont look at her that way and dont want her just for that. She is extremely attractive yet thinks she is ugly. I tell her everyday how beautiful she is. My fear is that i will get friend zoned, but i guess my real question is after what happened, will i most likely stay out of the friend zone? she told me she wants me to be a really good friend to her but even then she agreed to kissing more and stuff. i cant tell if she is trying to say i dont stand a chance or if she just isnt ready for anything right now but maybe in the future.

Chris, all this hesitating will PUT you in the friendzone! Strike while the iron is hot my friend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Keep talking to her and try going out on more one on one dates with her. If she doesn't want more with you she will avoid those situations but at least you will know where she stands. However if you keep walking on eggshells she won't won't ever look at you as more then a friend, you gotta pursue her and see how she reacts.