+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i wanna be with her. but she is serious

i wanna be with her. but she is serious

hi guys

i'm from iran. i was in a relation for 3 years! but we leave each other. after 10 months, i wanna be a relation again.

but with another person. i like one girl in university ( i have a good feel to that girl). but she is older than me she is serious and relax with all people in university. ofcourse , we talked about project some times ( i did for him )

but i don't know how can be with her? and how can say! some people just look at our do in university and i'm not comfortable. i really fear her answer be no

please say good idea, our university will be end for 3 months :-(

please anwser :-(

Try this guide. There lot of advice about girls and talking with them.

loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=85674
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

thanks million

but i need more advice/ she doesn't have any boyfriend. i'm thinking when i have suggestion , suddenly she be angry !

she's good girl, please more advice.

You have to overcome fear man. Being afraid is actually what increases chance of failure. You know sometimes bad things happen because you are afraid of them. Now I understand that girl is very important to you but you have to understand that theres millions of girls and if you dont get this one theres still other girls. And even if you try something with her and fail then theres still other days and you can try again. Also shes not a measurement on how good you are. If she dont like you then shes just not your type of girl. Other girls will like you. Just love yourself no matter what and it will be easier even if you dont succeed because you will know deep inside of you that you are good. I mean in the end of the day it doesnt matter what girls thing about you. What matters is what you think about yourself and that is actually important thing to be successful. So respect yourself and dont worry, everything will be okay in the end.
    The only way how to know what will happen is to do it.

Why did you break up in the first place? Have any of the reasons for that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why did you break up in the first place? Have any of the reasons for that changed?
    sorry i don't understand, could u say too easy ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You have to overcome fear man. Being afraid is actually what increases chance of failure. You know sometimes bad things happen because you are afraid of them. Now I understand that girl is very important to you but you have to understand that theres millions of girls and if you dont get this one theres still other girls. And even if you try something with her and fail then theres still other days and you can try again. Also shes not a measurement on how good you are. If she dont like you then shes just not your type of girl. Other girls will like you. Just love yourself no matter what and it will be easier even if you dont succeed because you will know deep inside of you that you are good. I mean in the end of the day it doesnt matter what girls thing about you. What matters is what you think about yourself and that is actually important thing to be successful. So respect yourself and dont worry, everything will be okay in the end.
    The only way how to know what will happen is to do it.
    thanks so much. you're right
    i don't respect to myself manytimes. and should fix this problem in my mind...

could you say me how can suggest her ? and if she tolds No i can't, what to say for finally words ? ( but she doesn't agree again , it's not problem and try to forget :-bd )

Why did you break up 10 months ago?

oh I'm so loling.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well just say what you want to say use your own words. Imagine she will say yes and go on. Be positive.

No girl is going to say yes to a coward. Sorry maybe you should ask someone else that doesn't intimidate you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Why did you break up 10 months ago?
    we were promise to marry with each other. but one night i checked her id yahoo and saw, she had s.e.x chat with many people :-( i can't belive it. and more cheked. she had many chats before we met each other. BUT after that she had again :-( for this i had been sick ! when i forgot all this happen , she done't want to be with me!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well just say what you want to say use your own words. Imagine she will say yes and go on. Be positive.
    :-x :-x i do it

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No girl is going to say yes to a coward. Sorry maybe you should ask someone else that doesn't intimidate you so much.
    im not coward. just i want get best result when she wants say anything.

Just ask her out if you like her. If you don't ask her you won't ever know her answer AND if it is no then you need to respect her choice. It won't get any easier if you keep waiting.

Is there a bar near the university or a popular restaurant?

You are being a coward. You already admitted you couldn't handle rejection. She intimidates you, or you wouldn't be here looking for the magic solution. You are avoiding what you truly have to do and that to is be yourself and ask her out, but you can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Tip: it doesn't matter how you approach her, it won't change if she doesn't find you attractive. Any the only way to find out is to ask her out.

I think OP wants to say that he likes the girl but shes serious and all bussines. Like cold and emotionaly unavailable, focused on studies. Thats why hes afraid to ask her out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast