+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i wanna be with her. but she is serious

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are being a coward. You already admitted you couldn't handle rejection. She intimidates you, or you wouldn't be here looking for the magic solution. You are avoiding what you truly have to do and that to is be yourself and ask her out, but you can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Tip: it doesn't matter how you approach her, it won't change if she doesn't find you attractive. Any the only way to find out is to ask her out.
    do u like boys says to u : hey give it my number and i'm waiting your call !! or says : hi. i like you ms X, could i invited you to out and eating dinner or anything until we talking about this!?? ofcourse you like second suggest!because he said formal than first suggest
    so, i told our terms in the university and my country. just needed best words for that terms! ( she be comfortable with me )

well if you know i am a coward , ok i am !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inbox View Post
    we were promise to marry with each other. but one night i checked her id yahoo and saw, she had s.e.x chat with many people :-( i can't belive it. and more cheked. she had many chats before we met each other. BUT after that she had again :-( for this i had been sick ! when i forgot all this happen , she done't want to be with me!

:-x :-x i do it

im not coward. just i want get best result when she wants say anything.
    This is how you go for it man, First I can tell your shy. Buy some sunglasses really dark shaded ones that way she won't be able to tell what your looking at when you two chat. Buy 2 tickets for a discount meal at a restaurant. Start talking to her with your shades and during the convocation bring up that you won two discount meals at this restaurant, ask her if she wants to come with you to eat before they expire and go to waste. If she says no move on, there are many more women in india. If she says she has something else to do she could be telling the truth, this gives you another chance again to go up to her to talk and ask her to dinner.

Personally what I would do if I was shy like you and I really wanted to meet this girl I think is of my dreams. I would do this trick that I just explained to you to random women that don't go to my classes on campus nor will never see again. Spend an afternoon just walking up to girls and asking them out. Do it to 100+ women soon you'll get a harden shell of rejection to the point you don't even care anymore about it. Sure you might have 10 or 20 women say yes but just don't meet up with them if you don't want. Once you've experience rejection then go ask this girl out. If she blows you off find those 10 women who said yes.
    Last edited by mavrick; 23-05-14 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrick View Post
    This is how you go for it man, First I can tell your shy. Buy some sunglasses really dark shaded ones that way she won't be able to tell what your looking at when you two chat. Buy 2 tickets for a discount meal at a restaurant. Start talking to her with your shades and during the convocation bring up that you won two discount meals at this restaurant, ask her if she wants to come with you to eat before they expire and go to waste. If she says no move on, there are many more women in india. If she says she has something else to do she could be telling the truth, this gives you another chance again to go up to her to talk and ask her to dinner.

Personally what I would do if I was shy like you and I really wanted to meet this girl I think is of my dreams. I would do this trick that I just explained to you to random women that don't go to my classes on campus nor will never see again. Spend an afternoon just walking up to girls and asking them out. Do it to 100+ women soon you'll get a harden shell of rejection to the point you don't even care anymore about it. Sure you might have 10 or 20 women say yes but just don't meet up with them if you don't want. Once you've experience rejection then go ask this girl out. If she blows you off find those 10 women who said yes.
    i live in iran , not india ^_^
    hmmm, so you told i invited to out for dinner or launch. it's right? what do u think about this: hi X , i wanna talk to u some days but yet i do it. infact i like u and what do you think about me? can we more talking about this? so if she doesn't no i can't , i say: ok just give me a chance for 1week and i' sure change your mind.

i don't know wich one is better?

P.S about talk with more girls in street or university : saw many videos about get phone number. im hanging! because it's very easy in your conutry. in iran , boys follow the girls to some minutes , and some moment walking side by side to each other. now, he should speak joking or anything and after that give him number on the paper ofcourse , more boys wearing like as justin !! and important than, the girls should get it hidden ( Stealthy). even,more girls doesn't answer!! except that the boys be perfect ( body, face, has expensive clothes and etc ) . we are not comfortable like as other people on the world. but i want to try like as videos ways and give phone to girls and puts the number...

tnx all. i'll let u know about that girl in my universty ( tuesday )

When you ask a lady out on a date, it's obvious you have a romantic interest in her so you do not have to tell straight out you like her. Second you do not ask her what she thinks of you, that's screams insecurity...she will get turned off. That will make her feel awkward and you don't want that. Keep it simple,just ask her out, it doesn't matter what really, unless there is something you know she really likes, like seeing a movie or sitting outside at a cafe.

- - - Updated - - -

If she says no, oh well life goes on, find another girl.

Tip: Don't put girls up on a pedestal, don't worship her. Be a man, be confident, act like you don't care about anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by inbox View Post
    do u like boys says to u : hey give it my number and i'm waiting your call !! or says : hi. i like you ms X, could i invited you to out and eating dinner or anything until we talking about this!?? ofcourse you like second suggest!because he said formal than first suggest
    so, i told our terms in the university and my country. just needed best words for that terms! ( she be comfortable with me )

well if you know i am a coward , ok i am !!!!

I like a man to tell me that he wants me, not like me, and that he desires me, finds me hot, or adorable....That is bold enough to take both my hands and look into my eyes and ask me my name, etc.

Whats your name Smackie BTW ?

Inbox I think you should not ask so many questions to girl about if girls wants to do with you this or that but more like say what you want from her and then she will better understand why you ask her out and showing interest in her. So you will look more confident and be more assuring. For example dont ask " Can you give me your phone number?" But ask "So whats your phone number?" And if she asks why then just say the truth. Tell her some compliments and she will open up to you. Say why you like her so she will be sure that you like her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

hi everybody

after spoke with him, i'm not happy :-( when i wont speaking couldn't breath . but i tried more and looked at her and she smiled me and talking.

after that i said : infact, i really like u and want be each other. for this reason common more talking please. but with smile , she said: i'll be married and i have bf some years! but she doesn't ring and i told! in answer told because it's early.

i'm too sad :-( specially when she said we can be friend too. i can't told anything , just i told so sorry and went...

Happens with all of us mate. Thats why its always best to be fast and ask important questions and say meaningful things from beginning so truth comes out sooner and you wont waste time thinking and dreaming. Very good that you been brave and told her what you feel. Now you wont concentrate on wrong girl anymore. Good luck with meeting a better girl !

You know I had the same problem with my actual boyfriend. May sound crazy, but I tried an astrology service and that woman really helped to approach him! Maybe it will work on you too! Good luck!

hi there,

i just say some words about getting girlfriend. after your words for try that, every day speaking with some girls and suggestion them.
    such as, i gave my phone number to girl ( on the card ) in the street last night. but yet she doesn't call me :-( here is 1:15PM.
    i feeling bad a bit!

Phone numbers dont always work. I think you would have to give 100 cards to diferent girls to get them to call you. Better ask girls number and then call yourself. Some of the numbers you will get will be "flakey numbers" and those girls wont want to go out. But some will be "solid numbers" and girls will want to go out with you. You can watch lot of videos on youtube about "pickup" and "approaching girls" getting their numbers.

i watched many videos, but it doesn't work in iran. when i look boys, all of them give cards to girls

many times, girls said Do not disturb to boys! but infact the wanna be with boys and this words just for class !!

Wow thats nice. In your country guys gives cards to girls. Thats easy ! I wish same would be over here but I would look like a idiot if I would do that. Guess giving card with phone number is the easy part but the hardest part is to actually make girl call you lol.
    You know when I watch these pickup videos sometimes I can tell moment when girl is listening and then its all about how much you can talk with her. Like shes open and you have that short period of time to put your energy into her by talking. Really not so important what you say but the emotions you use while saying that, the energy transfered. So if you could impact girls by energy in your eyes and voice tone, body language then there would be more chance to get her call you back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12