+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!!!!!!! Need advice!

Help!!!!!!! Need advice!

Hi

i have been going out with my current boyfriend for 3 years now, during this 3 years we have broke up 3 times.... within days we always get back with eachother because, well.. we are in love. we have just recently broke up and think we are better taking things slow.... the thing is my parents have picked up the pieces for me everytime and would be absolutely disappointed if i told them we were back together.... what should i do???? please help! i really need advice! x

Oh, your poor family. It's really tough when one you love makes bad life decisions

Going slow isn't the answer. If you're going to get back together, you must FIRST fix the problems which cause you to break up. IF you can fix the problems, then consider getting back together.

So what's going on? Why do you and he break up?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well we are in a long distance relationship and i was down visiting him last week... When i came back home he was being very dry with me so i asked him what was up.. He continued to tell me that he wanted to be independant and he feels that he is too dependant on me... So we broke up... After 5 days of crying on my parents shoulders... We spoke everyday after we broke up and today we decided that we should take things slow.... I was absolutely devistated when this happened and just wanted him back..... My mum and dad are going to be absolutely heartbroken when they find out we are still trying to patch things together..... I dont know how to break it to them either! Plus the fact they dont like him very much either so......

Follow your heart, in other words follow what you believe is right for you and what will make you happy.

The relationship isnt healthy. I think you should try to be stronger-realize you dont need him and cut him off. You can do better than some half assed relationship with a guy who doesnt really want you but doesnt want to be alone either.. your family love you and they want whats best for you and its not this guy. You should listen to them.

You could find a local bf and have a much healthier "normal" relationship that makes you happy
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".