+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this really that suffocating? am I really just not good enough at all?

is this really that suffocating? am I really just not good enough at all?

Again, it was posted in Yahoo Answers because there's no one offline I can turn to. I explained and expressed my love for through my question.

Is it really that awful that I'm going to grow old alone? Should I might as well give up?

I'm very depressed and suicidal at this presence.
    2 of my good friends are dead.
    My Brother hates me as well as my whole family (they all disowned me), my dad claims he cares but never calls or writes.
    I only have my grandmother and she's so many miles away but I know she won't be around forever.

My unrequited love, my friend was the only hope and happiness I had left in my life.

I posted this in Yahoo:

"Will she one day realize that I love her and return my love?
    I'm madly in love with a woman who lives nearby.
    She means the world to me and each time I think about the day she left her job, I get palpitations.
    I'm getting more and more depressed over her, it's so bad that I almost spent nearly an entire week without food, one of my friends was freaking out and saying they're losing hope because they tried everything.
    I tried to let her go but she's in my dreams, she's the sweetest, cutest, most intelligent and fun woman to be with and I love her unconditionally.
    Even if she lost all her limbs and had a facial disfigurement, I'd still love her and want to marry her but none of that would make her unattractive because I try to see the good in everything and I believe that it would just make her even more precious to me.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!
    I can't let her go, I've never loved a woman before as much as I loved her.

I see her in my dreams, in my dreams, I beg her to stay with me until I wake up.
    She really means that much that I'm at the point of wanting to end my life but I don't want to.

Yesterday, I e-mailed her, telling her that I'll always love her and her only, even when I'm old and turn to dust, my heart will always be her's and no other woman can beat her to it.

I really wish to spend the rest of my life with her but I dunno how else to get her to see what she really means to me.

Every day my heart is breaking. It only wants to beat for her.
    When she was around me, I was the happiest human being alive."

A guy posted this as his reply:
    "Women get frightened by this kind of sh!t you know."

Would I really make an awful boyfriend?

Andrew, I'm afraid that you're currently not stable enough to be a good boyfriend. I suggested on your other thread that you need to see a psychologist and get some support and strategies to cope with life, love and friendships. I can only reiterate that here.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Andrew: You'll have someone to talk to here at this link.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide/Pages/Getting-help.aspx

Cut and paste it into your browser because this forum doesn't seem to be able to hot-link so that you can just click on it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Andrew: You'll have someone to talk to here at this link.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Suicide/Pages/Getting-help.aspx

Cut and paste it into your browser because this forum doesn't seem to be able to hot-link so that you can just click on it.
    I'm already on medication. I see many doctors. They do nothing except drug you and label you.