+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help: met this girl

help: met this girl

I met this girl a couple of weeks ago and i thought she was very attractive. A whole bunch of friends were hanging out at my place and I noticed she kept looking at me very often and I felt like she also thought I was attractive. Nothing really happened from there and two nights ago a friend brought her to a club we were going to. At the club I danced with her and we were very touchy. We all came back to my place and her and I started making out. I brought her to my room and things were going farther than just making out but no sex. When she was leaving I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I have not stopped thinking about this girl since that night and shes stuck in my head. I have her number but I don't know if I should text her. If she allowed me to do what I did to her is it because shes into me or because shes promiscuous? Keep in mind this is the second time we meet.
    Also If its the way I hope it is which is that shes into me should I text her or should I wait till we hang out again which hopefully it will be soon?
    the thing is I am not too good at hitting on girls and don't consider myself to have a lot of "game" since I've only been in one relationship of 4 years so I never got to practice on trying to fancy women.
    What are your thoughts? thank you

omg really?? Ask her out on a date. If she isn't very responsive then bail.

I am going to text her for the first time today.. Do you think its alright to ask her out through a text?

I think you should have texted her by now. Say hello. See how she is doing. Ask to see if she would be willing to go out on a date next weekend.
    Obviously she has shown some interest; take the lead. See where things can go.
    And if she is the promiscuous type, you will find that out soon enough and would be able to move away from this experience without wondering whether or not you have made the right decision.

There is no way you should be scared to ask her out in person i mean if she already splept withn you she must be in to you atleast a little and you already den did the doo what more can you be scared of either she is a hoe or she really really likes you to.
    No More Worries

thank you. Also just wanted to know if it was okay to ask her a girl out through text?

Being female I would prefer a phone call. Show her you have some frickin ballz

Update: I texted her today and asked her out but she said her weekend was booked so i said some other time then and she said "yea for sure "
    Should I take it as a hint that shes not interested or what?

update number 2: soooo I'm really happy right now... She just texted me saying she had a lot of fun at the club and we should go again next weekend..

see all it took was some courage to ask told ya she was interested now yall two go off somewhere im bidding for yall!
    No More Worries

thank you