+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Signs that his feelings for me have changed?

Signs that his feelings for me have changed?

I'm a girl. 20 years old. Been in a relationship with my bf for 6 months.
    (it's ridiculous how often I have to ask questions in this forum x))

Here's the situation:

Currently we don't see each other much because we both have to study a lot...
    I miss him a lot during that time and he knows that. Once or twice he says he misses me too..
    So one day I had a day off from studying. So did he & I asked him to sleep at my place. First he said yes.
    Shortly after he said no because he remembered he had an appointment in the morning (near his place) which meant he had to get up early.
    I said I don't see why that is a problem because we live only 15 minutes away from each other.. He would only have to get up 15 minutes earlier than usual..

Also I very often slept at his place even though I had to get up early...

I told him I don't see a problem. He didn't answer me..
    I was upset because that meant that we wouldn't see each other for about a week..

2 days after that I had to go to the pharmacy. There is one exactly next to his apartment. Not even 3 minutes away..
    I told him that I was there & that I could come visit him for about 20 minutes, because we hadn't seen each other yet & won't see each other for another 4 days.
    His response: no. I'm skyping right now. Also the apartment looks like a mess.. I can come over on Thursday

(I had already told him 3 times that Thursday won't happen because I have to study.)

I told him: Thursday won't! Guess we see each other only on Sunday.
    His response:

Since that I'm really pissed..
    He is skyping with his friends everyday! Sometimes all day (I know because we lived together for 5 months). & we barely hear from each other.. So when I ask him if I can come over for just 20 minutes he says no because he can't quit skyping!??
    And "the apartment is untidy"... Come on! We LIVED TOGETHER. I know how messy it can get... I'm no stranger!

Also,we don't hold hands in public..
    When I grab his hand he says: what are you doing? You know I find that awkward!

well he used to say that he finds it strange and that he didn't do it with his ex gf's either. But he also used to say that with me it's different. Obviously he doesn't feel the same about me anymore..

It feels like we're just friends who have sex and I hate that.

He says I'm his dream girl. The way he acts tells a different story...
    What should I think about that?

Its a horrible thing to say but my opinion is he is not really interested in you anymore.

Let him go, grieve and meet someone who will treat you properly. You don't need to put up with that crap while you are studying. University is stressful enough by itself.

Thanks for replying!
    Hm. Your answer doesn't surprise me..
    Lately I even have severe sleeping problems...
    I always find it hard to fall asleep but since I'm having trouble with him I even only get about 4 hours of sleep everyday.
    & I have bad dreams recently in which he does something that upsets me I always break up with him...

One day he told me that he had a bad dream too, in which I cheated on him. He said that was a real nightmare because he never ever wants to lose me...

A part of me believes him but then again.. I don't know.

He's not bothered about you is he? Why not just accept that? De Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

He says he does care.. Just the way he acts doesn't show this . Unfortunately I need constant reassurance but he can't give me that

It's what it is, just face it! By moving on, because the handwriting on the wall clearly shows that he is done with you, but you just aren't getting it.
    If men were God