+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she treating me like the bad guy?

Why is she treating me like the bad guy?

The girl I used to really like has a bf...So I wished her and her bf good luck but I guess the only problem was that I called her bf "dude a**" and everybody got their panties in a bunch. He even texted me off her phone saying this is dude a** aka his name. I'm not gonna lie I felt disrespected and I wanted to fight him. But I realized that its not him its her b/c she told him, now it seems to be a joke that her and her friends have. They're a bunch of smart a** and now call him dude a**. I only called him dude a** b/c I didn't know his name and I now that I know his name I'm still not gonna call him by it sense they wanna make a big joke out of everything. Why didn't she just drop it after I said good luck instead of dragging my name through the mud?

Because she is now his and loyal to him and if she backs you in the slightest he will think she still wants you, so she is probably saving face and throwing you quickly under the bus, out with the old and in with the new... Imo.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

I wished her good luck....there wasn't any problem until he texted me

think she just felt like you were being direspectful to her new man and she just wanted to take up for him just as i hope you would do with your girl you wouldnt want her ex calling you any name soo lets be real YOU were wrong!
    No More Worries

Ask yourself why she got him involved in the first place, he wouldn't have been the wiser on what you said if she hadn't purposely blabbed it. Go no more contact with her and let her play her games with others.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.”

All I literally said was good luck with dude ass. Is that really disrespectful if I don't know his name?