+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an obsession with this girl? Is this a problem?

I have an obsession with this girl? Is this a problem?

there is this tutor I worked with in college for my math class. She is about 27 and I am 22. My class ended but I still see her around a lot on campus and we chat a lot. I have asked questions about this situation before. I realize I have a big crush on her and think about her a lot, but I have zero chance with her because she is engaged and she is older. But despite that I have developed some kind of obsession with her. I think about her all the time and the last time we spoke I secretly switched the recorder on my phone on and recorded the entire conversation, and I listen to it over and over

and the biggest thing, i keep thinking about the next time I see her, I am constantly planning everything about that next time, like exactly what to say or talk about. I have fake conversations with myself pretending it is her. I also feel really mad and jealous I can't get with her

it is some kind of problem I should tell someone? Or will it go away soon?

Basically let her go and get over her, treat the situation like she's a ex girlfriend and avoid her.. Or your obsession with this soon to be married woman may deepen, she plus others will start noticing and possibly land you in trouble and really you don't need that in your life as you'll walk away from it looking not so good, awkward situation to be in and I hope you overcome it.

Yah, just avoid her and it should start to fade. And look for someone else. Who isn't engaged or in any kind of relationship

you are an obsessed stalker

Quote Originally Posted by astr591 View Post
    you are an obsessed stalker
    Women dislike stalkerish behaviour. Calm down dude, find someone else.

She will feel you are too young for her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by extremis View Post
    there is this tutor I worked with in college for my math class. She is about 27 and I am 22. My class ended but I still see her around a lot on campus and we chat a lot. I have asked questions about this situation before. I realize I have a big crush on her and think about her a lot, but I have zero chance with her because she is engaged and she is older. But despite that I have developed some kind of obsession with her. I think about her all the time and the last time we spoke I secretly switched the recorder on my phone on and recorded the entire conversation, and I listen to it over and over

and the biggest thing, i keep thinking about the next time I see her, I am constantly planning everything about that next time, like exactly what to say or talk about. I have fake conversations with myself pretending it is her. I also feel really mad and jealous I can't get with her

it is some kind of problem I should tell someone? Or will it go away soon?
    Youre insane or a troll

youve been posting on here for months about the same girl
    Last edited by surfhb; 31-05-14 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Youre insane or a troll

youve been posting on here for months about the same gil
    Really??? That's weird. Guess he wasn't kiddin when he said he was obsessed lol

All I did was read the title. Enough said. Yeah it's a problem.

You should give your time and attention to someone available, or you will continue feeling lonely, miserable and unhappy.

If she was the right one for you, you'd be on the same level and be able to approach her, but she isn't, so you should accept it and move on, before you develop some mental issues.

Time to develop some mental and emotional control, concentrate on other things and detach. Would you rather be a strange obssessed guy or a man who can take healthy decisions and enjoys life with the right person?

Youre insane or a troll

youve been posting on here for months about the same girl
    I'm not a troll. I post about her a lot because I think about her a the time. I haven't talked to anyone I know about it because that might be weird

i'd suggest therapy for you or a time away on a trip with friends, so you can enjoy and think about other things not a girl who doesn't want you. because if you keep this up it will end bad for you.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by extremis View Post
    I'm not a troll. I post about her a lot because I think about her a the time. I haven't talked to anyone I know about it because that might be weird
    Ok. Then your school has Counselors to talk to about these issues

I'm not taking to any therapist about this. I don't want to make this a big problem and then I would probably have to tell my parents

Then have fun living a single life of emotional retardedness

Then have fun living a single life of emotional retardedness

what does this mean?

- - - Updated - - -

honestly, I can't stand that she is with another guy, whenever I see that ring on her finger I want to grab it and smash it to a million pieces. I also like to take a piece of paper and cut it up pretending it is her fiance, and I do imagine hurting him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast