+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sudden change of her behaviour (HELP ASAP)

She answered...she said this '' Hey! I was sleeping and reading all day.I'm not mad at you...i'm good...you alright?'' after what i've send her on facebook today..

- - - Updated - - -

She answered...she said this '' Hey! I was sleeping and reading all day.I'm not mad at you...i'm good...you alright?''

Quote Originally Posted by tommaas View Post
    Ok so i met this girl 2 weeks ago in a bar.We went out twice everything was perfect.Suddenly i left my country for some family issues.I called her once while i was going there and everything seemed ok again.Before that we were talking over facebook.I asked her how was the night when we were toghether and she replied with very good... u? i replied with ''SHIT i'll give you a call soon'' she asked why's that? and i never answered over facebook.2 days after i gave her a call again and she did not answer, she does not even send me first at Facebook her behavior has changed, what did i do wrong? what should i do help?the Facebook chat was before the last call and i explained her why it went shit because of family problems...
    I don't see nothing wrong with this girl and she is not being selfish like others commented here. Read what you wrote yourself. ",,,I asked her how was the night when we were toghether and she replied with very good... u? i replied with ''SHIT i'll give you a call soon'' she asked why's that? and i never answered over facebook.2 days after i gave her a call again and she did not answer...."

You never answered her (Except with "Shit" ) until after 2 days later. And then, you are now asking what you did wrong? Really? If i were you, i would figure that out myself.

I know you have family problems, but it wouldn't have taken you a second or two to also answer her like, "it was really nice or was good" before saying SHIT, i will call you later.

After that word she heard from you, she has the right to think whatever she wants to think or stay away from you if she choose to, especially when it took you 2 days to call her and explain what your SHIT answer meant.
    If men were God

Quote Originally Posted by rest77 View Post
    I don't see nothing wrong with this girl and she is not being selfish like others commented here. Read what you wrote yourself. ",,,I asked her how was the night when we were toghether and she replied with very good... u? i replied with ''SHIT i'll give you a call soon'' she asked why's that? and i never answered over facebook.2 days after i gave her a call again and she did not answer...."

You never answered her (Except with "Shit" ) until after 2 days later. And then, you are now asking what you did wrong? Really? If i were you, i would figure that out myself.

I know you have family problems, but it wouldn't have taken you a second or two to also answer her like, "it was really nice or was good" before saying SHIT, i will call you later.

After that word she heard from you, she has the right to think whatever she wants to think or stay away from you if she choose to, especially when it took you 2 days to call her and explain what your SHIT answer meant.
    She answered...she said this '' Hey! I was sleeping and reading all day.I'm not mad at you...i'm good...you alright?'' after what i've send her on facebook today..

Quote Originally Posted by rest77 View Post
    Incorrect. He called her 3 hours later and explained what he meant. Then after that phone call, he called her again after 2 days. He did word it in a confusing way, that's why I wrote post #4 to clarify the timeline:

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    1. You spend the night together.
    2. You chat on facebook, she asks you how your night with her was, you reply with that weird message.
    3. You call her soon after (3 hours later) the facebook chat and explain what you meant by that weird message, everything seems fine.
    4. You then call her 2 days later and she doesn't reply.
    Now you have talked again and everything seems fine. Why are you worrying yourself sick? It seems to me like the facebook post wasn't about you. Take it easy.
    Last edited by searock; 06-06-14 at 02:58 AM.

We've talked again over facebook yesterday and she said she can go out with me tommorow (today) i called her today and she didn't answer,WHAT THE **** ?

Unless she gives you a reasonable explanation, she is just being disrespectful. Don't contact her until she contacts you and when she does, ask her why she is being so flakey. If she doesn't want to see you again, she should say so or at the very least not make appointments that she has no intention to show up for.

I asked her yesterday if she was mad at me smh,but she said not i'm good how bout you ? like nothing has happened and i asked her ''if i call you again tommorow,you will not pick it up again ? '' and she said I will ! ... wtf man.....called her twice,didn't answer

Did you even read my reply?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Did you even read my reply?
    Ye man yeah, why is she telling me ok and then she doenst answer my calls ?

- - - Updated - - -

I sent her a message over facebook like nothing happened '' where will we meet ? '' ahahha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12