+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: repeat suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    chinagirl, have you read the part in which he says they're Iranian living in Iran? He can't just send her flowers, her parents are going to ground her for months. Him meeting her parents is out of the question in his culture: his parents have to meet with her parents and if they do, it's ONLY for arranging a marriage.
    yes, thanks for remember that my friend :-x :-x :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If you love her, you'll leave her alone and stop trying to impose yourself on her until you get her punished in some way.
    i don't understand ! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by chinagirl View Post
    He said he wants to talk and get to know the girl first because he's not ready for marriage. He can at least try something before giving up on this girl.

- - - Updated - - -

He does not need to send her flowers if not possible but he can write her a letter. If there's a will, there is always a way.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to help him find a way to have a conversation with the girl. I think this is what he is asking help for.
    chinagirl, i'll send love message. but if she doen't answer , what do i do ?? for example i sent valentine message but didn't answer me! after that i was silent until now.
    P.S: what is best text for tonight ? i think it's not good ( hi, how was your day? ) for first night , cause we don't have chat some months.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude she gave you a pretty good reason why. I think she has some good values, because she respects/loves her family very much and you can't change that. You have no right to make her go aganst her family's wishes, so don't pursue her any further.
    but i think she fears ! because she told : the family trust me! and i need it. trust for this: she don't be with any boy in a relation

OP, she made it clear that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend behind her family's back. I'm sorry but you're going to have to let this go.

Or she is just using that as an excuse to get rid of you because she isn't attracted to you.

Quote Originally Posted by inbox View Post

i don't understand ! :-(
    Yes you do. You need to stop communication with her all together. No more pursuing and trying to be with her. Her parents would not approve and if you have any real feelings for her you'd know enough to stay away before they punish her for being involved with you.
    DO NOT send her any love message. That is evidence that she has been interacting with someone that her parents have not approved with and they will not take kindly to your message.

Find someone when you are old enough and financially responsible enough that the girls parents will approve and your parents have you arranged with a nice woman then.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12