+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help!

Please Help!

i have been in a love triangle relationship for over a year. it recently ended and she chose the other guy however we have continued to have intimate phone sex until this week she has been dealing with some hormone problem where she desires sex all the time and i knew that but this morning i didn't stop , i really was caught up in what i wanted and i wanted her and i to cum together so i didn't stop and she came with me.

now she is highly upset and doesn't want us to be friends anymore : the following text Please... leave me alone .You have what you wanted from me this morning. Please do not contact me anymore goodbye. I am going to block you for now. Be Happy.you have what you wanted at my expense,While i don't refute my behavior . I have been a great friend and i have tried to abstain .

i am not perfect but I am not her enemy either. I don't know what to do or say. I she is not the kind of person that allows room for forgiveness. and many times everything is all my fault. Please help me understand and help me apologize in a way that won't make matters worse. when she wont accept any thing i say . I have never stopped loving her and i should have been a better friend. What do you think would be best for me to do or say at this point ? Please help me . I greatly appreciate it.

I would love it if some women would read my post and politely answer my questions. after acknowledging that i was wrong to push the issue . is this an issue of trust ? can it be resolved in a way if so what do they think would be appropriate to say given the circumstances. When I apologized. it was taken as total insincere. I don't want to seem indifferent to her struggle as I have been trying my best to honor her wishes yet today I failed. yes I would like to know if they think an apology is wise or if not what should be said or done. I realize that this is a lot but I don't think the entire discussion will be riddled with ambiguity. thank you for all of your help.
    Last edited by beyondsight; 13-06-14 at 03:03 AM.

Clarify what you want from her before proceeding with this thread or your relationship or else the entire discussion will be wrought and riddled with ambiguity.

I would love it if some women would read my post and politely answer my questions. i after acknowledging that i was wrong to push the issue . is this an issue of trust ? can it be resolved in a way if so what do they think would be appropriate to say given the circumstances. When I apologized. it was taken as total insincere. I don't want to seem indifferent to her struggle as I have been trying my best to honor her wishes yet today I failed. yes I would like to know if they think an apology is wise or if not what should be said or done. I realize that this is a lot but I don't think the entire discussion will be riddled with ambiguity. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by beyondsight View Post
    I would love it if some women would read my post and politely answer my questions. i after acknowledging that i was wrong to push the issue . is this an issue of trust ? can it be resolved in a way if so what do they think would be appropriate to say given the circumstances. When I apologized. it was taken as total insincere. I don't want to seem indifferent to her struggle as I have been trying my best to honor her wishes yet today I failed. yes I would like to know if they think an apology is wise or if not what should be said or done. I realize that this is a lot but I don't think the entire discussion will be riddled with ambiguity. thank you
    Given your punctuation and spacing and syntax this entire post is riddled with ambiguity as well as your first one. It's a simple concept.

Here, let me help you:

1. Do you want to be with her?
    2. Do you want it to be exclusive?
    3. Do you think she wants to be with you?
    4. Do you have any control over what happens?