+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What now?

What now?

Okay so im 23 year old male and in college. One day i met this girl 22 from Thailand about a week ago. she works at the local resort i work at also. they have a international program which is how she got the job. at first i thought she was cute so we hungout a few times after getting her number. turns out the girl really likes me and i really like her we make that clear to eachother. there is one problem. she leaves in 9 days. she even told me when she came to america she had no intentions of dating someone yet here she is. she is obsessed with me always wanting to hangout and saying she misses me. for the past week since i met her we have been hanging out everyday. she even told me she is worried about falling in love with me since we have 9 days left with eachother until she has to go back home. i told her not to worry bc we dont know what the future holds and we should just take it a day at a time. This girl is amazing. i mean AMAZING. to be honest i have never felt this way with any girl and yes i know im 23 and young for this stuff but still. we have not had sex bc she doesnt want to. we have only kissed. and yes i know she is thai and they can be dangerous but she is genuine, kind hearted and isnt slutty. she has already graduated school which is how she is working at the resort. its clear she likes me and its clear i like her. the thought of never seeing her again kills me inside. its depressing. i know i dont know her very well but the way we get along is unlike anything ive ever had. Like idk what to do. im willing to literally give up everything to be with this girl. im willing to do anything for her and i mean anything. please give me advice on what to do to be with her.

lol ... why are Thai women dangerous? I'm Thai. I'm not dangerous. Anyway, there's not a lot you can do. Just be in the moment and enjoy what you have together now. If you're willing to do anything, then you're willing to stay in contact and be patient to let this relationship ride out naturally.

First off, you only met her a week ago so don't rush into anything you may regret (ie moving to Thialand) because you barely know her. Just enjoy your days left together and you can always continue to talk after she leaves. Who knows what will happen if you two continue talking and connecting after she is gone.