+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BF of 7 years has stopped wanting to give oral..

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Can somebody please summarize what was written in that email? Based solely on her two opening posts, her concerns don't seem too unreasonable.
    No. Fu​ck you.

Is this the same girl whos never orgasmed in 7 years with her bf?? How do you like oral so much if hes never done it right? Confused.com

Damn just thinking about the orgasm I had last night is making me wet. Hes gonna get raped when I get home

OP get a new bf
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by "michelle23" View Post
    OP get a new bf
    Apparently, we're all wrong- that she "worked it out" with him...or as I think what happened, she told him how high and he jumped for her.

EDIT: I'm thinking we could definitely make a nice site slogan out of this... "Love Forum: We'll offer you advice and talk about vaginas." Haha
    Last edited by Rowen; 06-06-14 at 12:28 AM.

Every, I suggest you read the opening post (at least!) before replying.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderstruck View Post
    If I had an issue with performing oral sex on him, I would feel like crap. It's a big thing and I'd feel bad to take that pleasure away from him. I find so much joy in doing things he likes, I wouldn't ever be able to just NOT do something simply because I don't 'like' it.

It's definitely not an issue of anything 'changing' down there. I'm always super clean before he does that, there are not any extremely odd smells, and I have not had any type of medical issue down there. So it's nothing of that nature.

Searock, the email was along the lines of.....you're so ****ing hopeless in bed, you don't make an effort, I feel ugly and it's all your fault. I need this and I need that and you can't be arsed doing any of it. And she went on and on for about 4 paragraphs
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Searock, the email was along the lines of.....you're so ****ing hopeless in bed, you don't make an effort, I feel ugly and it's all your fault. I need this and I need that and you can't be arsed doing any of it. And she went on and on for about 4 paragraphs
    Wow, no wonder he doesn't want to be intimate with her anymore o.O! I'm amazed he's even still with her...

Quote Originally Posted by "searock" View Post
    I'm amazed he's even still with her...
    Like I've been saying, probably wrapped around her finger. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Like I've been saying, probably wrapped around her finger. :S
    Not wrapped between her thighs for sure.

I found that (1) guys need to know that they are having some effect, otherwise they think they are doing a lot of work but it may be a waste of time. If you can't cum from him doing it, he may feel then why do you want it? (2) guys can be lazy and/or selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think men who won't go down on a long-term partner really don't like vaginas.

I do not see how sex would be pleasurable with someone who was so limited, and I do not see how men who don't like vaginas would be worth five cents in bed.

You cannot talk him into liking vaginas, and if you force the issue, I doubt he'd be any good at it, and he would be resentful, and you would feel guilty.

Therefore, I think it is possible you are not sexually compatible, and might do better finding someone who is a better match.
    You just said it all in a nut shel, NO PUN INTENDED, lol

I can't believe this thread is 4 pages long. The common denominator is, he is no longer attracted to her, and they were sexually incompatible in the first place. This relationship was forced IMO, they both settled because they didn't want to be alone. Hanging on for 7 years with crappy sex proves it.

I'm really not a big fan of Vaginas... Infact I'm always scared a girl I'm dating or about to sleep with will have to me a "ugly" vagina.

I've never not gone down on a girl before, but it's not my most favorite thing to do.

However, if I loved a girl I'd tolerate it.. where as I wouldn't if I didn't care about the girl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrow View Post
    I'm really not a big fan of Vaginas... Infact I'm always scared a girl I'm dating or about to sleep with will have to me a "ugly" vagina.

I've never not gone down on a girl before, but it's not my most favorite thing to do.

However, if I loved a girl I'd tolerate it.. where as I wouldn't if I didn't care about the girl.
    You might be the very last person on the planet I would have sex with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My girlfriend doesn't like it, which is a shame because I think it's hot as hell. I'm always asking her to sit on my face and she avoids doing it. She reckons oral is too tickley but mainly I think it's just embarrassment on her part, despite my assurances I love her pussy and just want her to tell me what she wants me to try. Plus she insists on being immaculately shaved and everything and I really don't care about all that, which leads me to think it's mainly psychological. It might be biological to some extent though, because she loves normal sex and cums hard and often from penetration and fingering so maybe her nerve endings are just more internally focused or something.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234