+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl started to avoid me and I don't have a clue why...

All this situations I would not like that the other person avoided me too so that's what I'm going to do.
    Thank you all!

The most significant thing about the scenario you describe is that she changed her behaviour even though you didn't change yours. This suggests something has happened to her that is impacting her behaviour towards you.

I am curious ... how long have you known her for? Do you have a crush on her? If so, is your crush obvious to her?

Like several other people who have responded, I think the best course of action would be to ask her. You could get the conversation going by saying something like, "Have I said anything to offend you?" If she responds "no", then ask, "Then why are you avoiding me?" If she says yes, then ask "What have I done?"

It's best to sort this out with her since you both work for the same employer.

Actually I always had a crush on her almost since I know her (1 year) but I'm always trying to hide that from her as I don't believe at all she likes me that way. So I just try to ignore my feelings wich has become harder and harder as time passes.
    Actually she is sitted in front of me wich makes things really hard for me. I can't stop thinking about her. It drives me crazy.
    I've noticed this days that when she want's to talk to me she stays looking at me until I look at her sometimes for more than 5 seconds, instead of calling my name immediatly. What that means? Is she afraid of me?

Also I think that there is another guy who she likes at work as she is always looking and smiling at him.

This week I think I managed to get over it
    I don't think about her anymore, I'm sleeping well.
    The secret is focusing your atention in other things when you start thinking about her. With time you won't think about that person anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12