+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been cheated and betrayed by gf.. (NEED ADVICE)

Been cheated and betrayed by gf.. (NEED ADVICE)

I have been single for almost 8 years since my first love leave me..im 26, very shy guy and silent type guy..im the type who cant see the girls eyes because too shy..

So about 3 weeks ago i become friend with 1 girl(24 age) from indonesia..we know each other from SKOUT apps..i am from malaysia btw..so we start chatting and we both single..so about 10 days ago, we suddenly like each other..and start to talk about love..this is my 2nd time of my life had a gf..at the first and second day of our couple time, i ask her if shes dont mind if her life being "tied" by me? I mean im control her life,like dont talk to other guys,dont chat with other guys and similar like that..she said she dont mind..

I also directly said to her that i have lots of weakness and i also said to her that i wanna write down all my weakness or she will regret if shes know my weakness later..normally i really never trust a girl/women because they only need a perfect guy appreance..and i am not handsome guy..for your information,i am the very negative thinking style type guy..i know its weird for most people to heard this, but its true..i am the type guy like this..for me positive thinking is no use for me..

So she refused to hear my weakness, she said "i dont want to hear because i love u"..but i still told her a bit about my weakness..i dont care!

You know,day by day i cant trust her that shes loyal to me and if shes really love me..i cant trust because i know im lot of weakness and shes pretty..so i already feel that "HUGE DIFFERENT" there..also lots guys like her in SKOUT..i feel jealous..but shes said that in her heart only have me..but deep inside my heart,i dont believe what she said...

3 days ago, i try to test her loyalty..i made 1 fake account with handsome guy picture and start chat with her..in that conversation, it clearly looks like shes wanna accept that guy as bf..and most frustrating is she said "in process to forget someone"..my heart really pain..

Basically,i dont really feel huge dissapointed because i already know this sh*t will happen..but i still feel huge pain..so yesterday i show all the picture(screenshot from my phone) of her conversation with that guy(my fake account), and shes looks shocked and angry and whats surprises me is shes dont even say sorry..the funny is im the one feel guilty and say sorry like crazy to her! i feel really down!

So we stop talking since yesterday..and honestly i really love her, but i think she will keep cheated on me if we continue..i may not have a good looks, but im loyal.. ;(

Now i decide either to become normal friend, continue relationship, or move on..what do u guys think? Honestly i love her and im very loyal but im really sad shes stab me like this..im now is planning to just friend with her..my heart really broken when shes betray me like this..its really not easy for me to fall in love and have a gf..i really depressed and i hate my life because 2 girl do this to me already in my stupid life..the first one did to me is my first love around 8 years ago.. ;(
    I wanna hear from bro and sis opinion..

Thanks for reading my boring stupid story..
    And sorry its too long, i dont know how to summarize it..
    And sorry my english bad.. ;(

Hello,
    I think that it would be a good idea if you got some help like counseling. You cant base your future relationships on your past one. It's just trouble. I'm not a counselor but if I were you. Don't be anything to her and fix you.
    Take care and sorry of this is a bit short...
    I LOVE ... US