+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do? Not sure with anything right now...

What should I do? Not sure with anything right now...

So here's the deal,
    My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years at first it was great. In august last year we moved in together because both of us started studying in the same city. Lately I have felt a strange feeling that maybe I don't love her anymore. We argue A LOT. She has a very bad mood cause of her birth control pills. Now we have moved to our home-city just over the summer to work. She leave for work at 6.30 AM in the morning and i don't even get up until 9 most days. Then I start to work most of the days by 4 PM and then she isn't even home yet. When I come home she sleeps so we don't really get much time together. At work there is this girl who just light up my day when i see her, and when we work together I am happy. This girl has everything, the laugh, the smile, the looks, she is funny. I just feel some chemistry there. I don't know if she feels anything. In 5 weeks me and my girlfriend are going on a trip to spain with her mother and sister. Then when we come back from the trip we move back to the city we study in which is 25 km from our home-city (15.5 miles) and I will maybe never se this girl from work again. Since I met her I have started to questioning everything in my life. I questioned if I love my GF before but I don't know how to settle it in stone if I do or don't. Should I hang in there and try to get the relationship back on track? How would I break up? This is my first long-term-relationship and the girl is pretty easy to hurt emotionally. Last year her dad cheated on her mom and I don't want to do anything like that to her. I have said to her that we will be together for ever and i still say it because i don't want to hurt her. Sometimes I think maybe we are still together cause I'm to much of a pussy to break up with her since I don't want to hurt her.
    Sorry for the long text but I really want to know every little thought about this, please.
    Thanks!

Please, let your GF go...tell her the truth.

If you love someone else now, please be honest to your GF, and yourself. The later she find out, the more hurt she will get.

suggestion from a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    Please, let your GF go...tell her the truth.

If you love someone else now, please be honest to your GF, and yourself. The later she find out, the more hurt she will get.

suggestion from a girl.
    That's the problem, I don't know anything anymore. I want to eat the cookie but still have it left it feels like

Maybe you can go for a travel on your own? Take some time to think, who is your true love.