+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this getting anywhere? (super attractive girl and a smart guy)

Is this getting anywhere? (super attractive girl and a smart guy)

Hey everyone,

Here's the situation - I've been chatting with this one girl for about a month. She's in the same school as I am so we've met a few times before. We've been to one camp together one time, but we haven't talked that much in the real life, guess it was me being shy.

At first we used to send about few messages per day, but the amounts began to get greater and greater. The only topics in the beginning of the month were like politics, science and general stuff, but now we are starting to talk about life, choices, love, a bit of sex, not directly of course. She started sending me various videos, even crazy stuff if you know what I mean. She sent me a couple of her own photos on snapchat, but I don't think means something. A couple of days ago she even sent me some of her childhood photos.

So here's the deal - I'm not a very attractive guy, badass and stuff. I am smart, gentle, tolerant, wise (she told me that), fit (I do running), very determined. She's told me once or twice that I am a bit romantic. She believes that I will able to surprise my girl. Yet she's mentioned that I'm a bit weird a few times though she hasn't taken it for real I guess. She, the girl, is really smart, adventurous, very attractive and quite popular (she's got hundreds of Facebook likes on her photos), yet she's not like other hot girls - she doesn't fall for typical guys, otherwise, she would have fallen already. She's also very kind.

So, do I stand a chance? Should I go for her? I mean, we have quite similar interests, not everything, but a fine collection I guess. I know it's very hard to tell anything from this post so I will take any advice into an account.
    Last edited by Tonny123; 08-07-14 at 06:25 PM.

I recommend you meet her and see if there is chemistry/mutual attraction.

Without meeting in person, there is no way at all to answer your question about whether you have a chance because chemistry is the key unknown factor at this time.

If, when you meet, there is no chemistry, there will be no chance whatsoever. However, if there is chemistry, there will be a chance!