+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused but decided

confused but decided

he started flirting with me and I thought he was not the one night stand kind of guy (I have known him for years, not of my best friends though, but I have had conversations with him here and there), but then after a night when we kissed for the first time and I didnt want to go to his house (I was kinda scared, seemed fast for me) and he didn't establish any contact with me anymore, so I understood that he liked me in a friendly sexy way, defnively not for a relationship, being that I rather saw him that way.
    Now the thing is, I realized he doesn't want me for a relationship, so I feel like I rather started thinking the same about him as a good hook up night, and I want to get into his sheets (if you know what I mean), but he rather ignores me, I mean, he answers my messages, but not in a flirty way anymore.
    So, what can I do to get him?
    And I don't want you to tel me not to chase him, I am decided, no mather how sick it sounds.

Hey Maria,
    The best way to get a guys attention is to act like you don't need him. Wait a few days or weeks, and if he texts you pretend like you are busy and not interested anymore. If he doesn't end up writing to you anymore, do not write to him at all. You will come off as desperate. Besides, if a guy wants to hook up or w.e with a girl, he will find a way to make it happen. Forget him if he never writes back and I'm sure you will find someone who will treat you well.