+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got a broken heart

Got a broken heart

I need some advice on what should I do, because it is really hard for me to wait...

Here's the story: I really loved a girl, and she seemed to respond, we had a lot of time together, seeing, chating and talking. Last week, she went to a summer camp. We chatted. I told her that I feel insecure that I might loose her, but she texted me "dont worry, I love you, very very much". The next 2 days I got no more meesages from her, and int he morning, she told me that she needed a break not eplaining why. I waited 2 days and saw a shared story on her wall about love. I texted her, wondered, how is she doing, but she just saw the meesage and unfriended me. My friend that knew her asked what's wrong and encouraged her to dump me appropietly, to explain, what happened. So she did. She told me that she doesn't like me anymore and there is another guy. I get along with her mother, so we chatted a little. Her mother knew everything and told me that I should wait and she thinks that her daughter should come to senses in a while.

I really need some help. Of course, i'm only 16 and she's 14, but I can't imagine the world without her, and the wait is killing me. I can't stop thinking about her. What should I do?

Forgot to say she told me her feelings are not completely away, and she left me 2 days ago.
    Last edited by Basas; 14-07-14 at 09:04 PM.

Dude, I know your pain, but this is what you gotto do, listen, first off - you go out with your friends, second - have a good time, third - meet some nice girl who is an acquaintance of your buddies and fourth - work your way into a relationship with her.

As for this 14 yearold, don't waste your time, cause yolo. I don't know why her mom thinks you're an idiot, who'll stick around for her daughter when it's comfortabe for her. She said she don't like you no more, time for you to unlike her aswell.

Yeah, I think you're right. Just figured out myself that if she wants get back, maybe I will let her some time after, but maybe not. But now I just want to have a talk with her, because there is a huge "?" in our past friendship. I have finnaly found a little inner peace, even when I still love her.

But I won't rush into a new friendship that way, man. Thanks for your support and advice, though.