+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange meeting

Strange meeting

Hello Im new here ,I decided to write for a matter that occured to me today and its about a strange meeting.
    I was going to the beach with a friend of mine ( Im a male ) and then we sat on the sand under a tree.
    A girl came by claiming she know me from somewhere and Im like I dont think so I dont know you .
    And she asked if she can keep us company and I said yes what the hell why not .
    We get to know each other me mostly my friend didnt talk a lot was shy .
    But when we went into the sea to swim she was like oh you are so cute and starting touching me giving me smal kisses on the cheeks .
    I was kind of wow girl hold on I just met you (and this is crazy .. ) on the inside but then I think I like it why not .
    Then we went on the beach again and she still was trying to get closer to me to touch me and stuff and I was ok again .
    But then we go to the sea again and she started being more intimate she was draggin me on to her body and doing the kisses touching thing and I felt like to kiss her too and I did .But when I did she said oh im sorry I dont think this apropriate because I have a boyfriend and I dont want to cheat on him and I say ok .
    We went outsiide again and still she was doing the touching kissing thing .
    And Im what the **** you dont want me to be intimate with you but you want to do the same .Not to mention she wasnt just checking on me when we left she grabbed my friends ass to poke him cause he didnt talk to her.
    I cant understand this logic .
    She gave me her number so we can go out another time but Im not sure if it will be a good idea to call her .
    What do you think? I am bit confused .

Im all ears girls!!!
    Last edited by flokso; 18-07-14 at 07:36 AM.