I had just about given up on the one I love. Its hard cause I see them every day . Then for the last 2 weeks I have been getting alot of extra attention from them and when I look up I catch them looking at me. But at one point they rejected me and I really am to afraid to put my self out there to get rejected again. I would need them to come tell me they love me or make the first move this time. But I cant think straight when this person is near me so I cant think clearly on the matter. They take my breath away like no one ever has in my whole life. This is really my true love and it is devistating that we arent together.I would do just about anything to make it work but I'm scared I am making to much of it and fear of rejection again. I was accepting that I would never have them and was learning to live with the heartache. I know I'm partly to blame because I pushed to much to fast. I just don't get why all the extra attention and the looks. its unnerving. I love it. I love looking up and seeing they are staring at me. But I just do not understand what it could me. I am afraid to have hope.