+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this mean?

What does this mean?

I got together with this guy 6 months ago. He was really sweet and caring for the first 2 months. He remembers what I said in the past as well. But now he is different. He gets angry easily. He wants me to listen and do whatever he wants me to. We got into a fight and I ask him if I am a dog, that i have to obey whatever he said. The reply i got was "too bad". Now when i message him, he will reply that he is busy with work. And he lives in Thailand and I don't. So we do not get to meet often. He used to video call me every night but that change after 2 months too. Please advise what situation this is?

Why do you need this piece of dung in your life? Do you not have a good group of friends and interests where you live to the point that you allow a man that is not even in your presence to treat you like "a dog?"

Stop contacting him for fk sakes. It's that easy.

"what does this mean?" It means you have very little self respect if you'd keep contacting a guy that tells you "too bad" when you call him out on his rude, incensitive and abusive behaviour.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion