+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help please!!

Need help please!!

When i first met my girl we took it very slow our beginning was good at the peak of 3 months until she got pregnant and had a miscarriage , she was devastated i tried to be there for her at lot but then the arguing came alone we argued a lot non stop a lot it was bad we would disrespect each other we would talk over each other always bad i gave her ultimatums about her guy best friend telling her i didnt feel comfortable with him etc etc , especially knowing they dated long ago in hs but apparently remained friends for 9 years but i could not stand it , at the peak of 5 months i found out thru facebook that she cheated on me with a coworker, they kissed and flirted at work and their facebook messages were flirtious they never had sex but when i found out i was devastated the coworkers wife told me everything, she was sure nothing else happened although regardless i still felt disgusted, i left her , she kept coming back apologizing telling me she regretted she felt like i wasnt there emotionally with her she said thats no excuse but that it was a dumb mistake n she never wants to make this mistake to repeat she clearly tells me she wants to be with me forever n is willing to work hard for my trust my love n wants to build my confidence and ego up doing whatever needs to be done, i took her back.... Of course there i was cold for the reminding of the months until one day she found out me n my ex were talking n the reason why i cheated was because i felt really low after seeing thru facebook messages how she flirted with this guy it bothered me so much n i know two wrongs dont make a right but i resent wht i did because regardless i learned it wuldnt take the pain away , we have a year now n i still have a hard time letting go of the past she tells me she has done everything for me to prove me she can be a good woman shes moved in with me n wants to help me get out of where i am so we can have our own apt she wants a future with me and everything , i love her for this but why does her mistake haunt me why do i feel like im second always no matter what she does is my relationship doomed should i start with someone new or should i seek help i know im not perfect either but i just cant get over the fact how she betrayed me for that one month she was flirting with this coworker , that fact that she allowed him to touch her the way i do just gets in my mind i feel like a wimp next to her a lot off people have told me to let go but its hard i really felt like she damaged my ego for good n she cries so much because im not the same anymore n it hurts me to see her that way i wanna get better i wanna be confident i feel like i need God but i know i lve done mistakes n i dont even deserve his help but why does it hurt me so much why cant i feel the same as i did wen i first met her why cant get over this ? I want to be happy but i feel cold with her n my love is just there but mixed w fear n distrust ? Please i beg someone help me please :-(

You might not feel like you will ever be the same because of the cheating. You have to forgive her. If you don't you might be in the same place as you are now about this and you will be miserable. I've been kinda in your spot, and because I never forgave him our relationship went down hill. To me once a cheater ... always a cheater. I don't know what else to tell you other than that. Maybe someone on here can be a little more compassionate about this....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and your confidence comes back once you get over it and move on with her... or with someone else.
    I LOVE ... US

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrantley1 View Post
    You might not feel like you will ever be the same because of the cheating. You have to forgive her. If you don't you might be in the same place as you are now about this and you will be miserable. I've been kinda in your spot, and because I never forgave him our relationship went down hill. To me once a cheater ... always a cheater. I don't know what else to tell you other than that. Maybe someone on here can be a little more compassionate about this....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and your confidence comes back once you get over it and move on with her... or with someone else.

Thank u for ur input , i really feel like sometimes we are great but it haunts me my own mother tells me to let go n be happy i wanna be happy what can i do to become strong n be the one i once was

Bumpp for more responses